Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2006, 06:01 PM

I am looking for other people that have joined Carnival Vacation Club. I am very disappointed with this and hoping others dont join it. I am also looking for email addresses to complain about it to. I am leaving on Sunday the 26th and want this handled before I go. If you joined and would like to share please email me directly

Sincerely,

Carol
Old 03-20-2006, 07:28 PM
I joined in a weak moment on my last cruise. After reading the details I found it was quite different than explained on ship. I cancelled as soon as I could,

There is already a thread on this subject if you do a search you will find a bunch of other posts.
YouTube Channel: VideoOnTheWeb
-------------------------------------------
Upcoming:
Ecstasy September 12, 2014
Conquest November 16, 2014
Ecstasy January 23, 2015

Past Cruises:
43 and Counting......
Old 03-21-2006, 12:31 PM

We joined the CVC on our cruise 2 weeks ago. But from what I read this was not a good discussion.
We Had not tried to redeem our coupons yet. But we have been looking at a Disney Vacation on the website and it looked really nice - the Sheraton.
I hope we will be able to at least get our moneys worth $4000.
Old 03-21-2006, 02:39 PM

There's a post somewhere on this board. From what I have read in the past it is a total rip-off. Good Luck!!! I believe someone is trying to start a class action lawsuit to recover their money(ies). Check with that Disney vacation you are looking into, if the post I have read are correct you wont be getting that.

Deege
Old 03-21-2006, 04:12 PM

See I guess I am just slow. Does CVC not give the things they promise or is it not that great of a deal. See when we joined we calculated that you really don't save alot by using the CVC, but it would help us ensure we take 3 vacations in the next 5 years and you don't have as much to pay for all at once.
What we are planning is 1 cruise (14000 points)
2 resorts (but you still need to buy air, transfers and meals)
What are people not getting to take their vacations or what????????????
confused???????????
Old 04-20-2006, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry in Miami:
I joined in a weak moment on my last cruise. After reading the details I found it was quite different than explained on ship. I cancelled as soon as I could,

There is already a thread on this subject if you do a search you will find a bunch of other posts.
Old 04-20-2006, 09:04 AM

I have been trying to get a refund from carnival vacation club. I was within my three days sending in my request. I was wondering how long it took you to receive a refund. They told me it would be 4 to 6 weeks. I'm starting to wonder if I will ever see my refund. There must be some way of contacting Bob Dickinson and letting him know of all the complaints out there. I will be spreading the word to every one I know. Especially on future cruises.
Quote:
Originally posted by Larry in Miami:

Old 04-20-2006, 09:10 AM

Send your complaints to
awanzer@carnival.com
Quote:
Originally posted by briteminds:
I am looking for other people that have joined Carnival Vacation Club. I am very disappointed with this and hoping others dont join it. I am also looking for email addresses to complain about it to. I am leaving on Sunday the 26th and want this handled before I go. If you joined and would like to share please email me directly

Sincerely,

Carol
Old 04-21-2006, 07:53 PM

Carol

Has anyone sent an email to awanzer@carnival.com and gotten a response? I emailed him.

Closed Thread