Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2005, 08:46 AM

i leave this sunday out of fla on the miracle with stop in the grand caymans ,,costa maya,,belize,,cozumal i just hope there will be something left to see after rita she a cat 4 know i think i better bring lots of sea sick pills i let you guys and girls know how ruff the water is when i get back wish me luck
Old 09-21-2005, 01:03 PM

Good luck! Belize will be fine, Cozumel will be fine, Grand Cayman was terrible in April, so now? Who knows. It was a really a shame this spring- it looked like a barren wasteland to me- the last time I had been there was in 2000 and I was shocked to see the damage!
Old 09-21-2005, 05:28 PM

Please please please do let us know how the water is. That is the reason we didn't go last year. The islands were wiped out and we imagined the water to be awful. Can't wait to hear from you.
Old 09-22-2005, 07:00 PM

HEY JOARKN ME AND MY WIFE JUST GOT BACK FROM THE VALOR ON SEPT. 11TH WE WENT TO BELIZE, ISLA ROATAN,GRAND CAYMAN, AND COZUMEL. THE WATER IN GRAND CAYMAN WAS JUST AS BEAUTIFUL AS IT WAS IN JUNE OF 2004 WHEN WE CRUISED THERE ON THE CONQUEST FOR OUR HONEYMOON. WE DID NOTICE A LITTLE DAMAGE IN GRAND CAYMAN BUT IT WAS BEING REPAIRED. WE HAD A FANTASTIC TIME AND ARE VERY FORTUNATE OUT CRUISE WAS NOT AFFECTED BY ANY OF THESE STORMS. WE MISSED KATRINA AND RITA BY JUST A FEW WEEKS AND LUCKLY THEY DIDN'T HIT ANY OF OUR PORTS. IT ONLY RAINED FOR TWO HOURS OUT OF OUR WHOLE CRUISE!!! UNFORTUNATELY THESE RISKS ARE SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH I GUESS IF ANYONE WANTS TO CRUISE DURING THE HURRICANE SEASON. PERSONALLY I WON'T BE CRUISING DURING THE HURRICANE SEASON AGAIN.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 09-26-2005, 02:56 AM

Hey, I caught you too late unless you check in while on vacation..If you do, while on Grand Cayman..usually a short day anyway..walk a few blocks from where you catch the tender back to ship to "Abanks" ..if still there..Best Conch Fritters in the Carribean, great view of ship on the deck, and great little snorkeling area close to ship! Have a great cruise!

Closed Thread