Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2008, 02:56 PM

U got in trouble?? and why is that?? U say you will post the port side... ??? New to the site... I'll look it up... I suppose this will answer my question to what to do for those island... thanks for you feedback... Have A nice day
Old 02-18-2008, 09:52 PM

'Mac'

In Belize, do not miss the cave tubing excursion. In order to not spoil it, I won't tell you too much. All I will tell you is that it rocks. I did on the Valor back in '06 and I can't tell you the number of people that were really mad that they didn't do it once we got back on the ship. Do this excursion, trust me.
Roatan, do the canopy tour. Where you swing in the tops of the trees on a harness. Fantastic. Be sure to ready the requirements on the CCL website for this excursion. If this will not work, be sure to go to the other side of the island and hit the beach. Very nice.
In Cayman, do as the Caymans do...LOL. Swim with the stingrays. These creatures are magnificent. Do not worry about what happended to the croc. hunter. These animals are used to people being on the sandbar. You will be okay.
I haven't been to Cozumel. Sorry. I hear that it is a great place to hang and tie one on. Sorry again.

Hope I helped.
Billy
Old 02-19-2008, 12:50 PM

My first and only cruise to date was October 07 aboard the Legend. I have nothing to compare this ship to, but could care less if I ever went aboard another ship as I loved the Legend so much I would return to it again and again. Service is OUTSTANDING....our waiter and his assistant and especially our cabin steward were all amazing. The food was great!! Quite a variety and enjoyed breakfast, lunch and dinner. We also took advantage of the Golden Fleece Supper Club - a must do!! It is $30 pp and worth every cent (and more!). I brought along my 2 daughters, a 17 yr old and an 11 yr old. 11 yr loved the Camp Carnival and was there every second she could be!! 17 visited the Club 2o for teens, but wasn't impressed.....mainly because she is extremely shy and preferred to be with Mom. I found the entertainment aboard the ship to be very.....entertaining. We enjoyed everything we went to see. It's not Broadway, but I enjoyed all of it and thought the performers were really good. We swam with the Stingrays in Gr.Cayman, toured Cozumel on our own - ton of shopping to be done in Cozumel!! In Belize we did the Cavetubing tour and it was incredible!! Belize in a beautiful country....but you need to get inland to appreciate all it has to offer. The beautiful rainforest....it was incredible and it was a great tour.....BUTTS UP!!! Roatan was my favorite. Look up Victor Bodden tours....they're incredible, they take you wherever you want to go. Roatan is the most beautiful place I have ever seen and I loved the children of Roatan as well. We even visited Victor Bodden's home and my daughters fell in love with his tiny little monkeys that they were able to hold. One even fell asleep in my youngest daughters arms. Our driver was Leo and he was just fantastic. He showed us the beauty of the entire island, we drove to the highest point and could see the ocean on both sides of the island from that point. We visited beaches and various stores and then we decided that we may like to vacation in Roatan so he showed us various resorts. The beverages were cheap....a big foo-foo drink was only $5 and beer was $2. The people were incredibly nice. Roatan was definitely one of the highlights of this incredible vacation. Ahhhh, I'm happy for you. Enjoy!!!
Old 02-20-2008, 01:20 PM

this may not be the place to ask this. but you said the children were incredible. if we were to bring sticker books or coloring books and crayons would they like them. I am thinking about giving the children trinkets while we are in belize and routan.

Closed Thread