Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2007, 09:12 AM

I am going to be taking my wrist bands and maybe get some pills to take. I used the wrist bands when I was pregnant.

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 09-12-2007, 09:28 AM
Banned

Sorry Cortney. I didn't mean to sound like I was disagreeing with you. I was showing that all the methods in this thread are true. Due to recent studies, I would definitely wear the patch if I am placed near the bow of the ship with the oceanview guarantee method of booking. And I realize that the good effects of most drugs far outweigh the bad side effects. For instance, I take hydrocodone for back pain. It warns about drowsiness. HA! It works more like an amphetamine on me...makes me happy, perky and motivated. I never take it before bedtime.

Peace

About those green apples...I saw red and golden apples, bananas, and oranges, but not my favorite green apples. I usually mix a little humor with my comments so that people will know I don't take myself so seriously.
Old 09-13-2007, 01:12 PM

We were in cabins 7449, 7451, and 7453 in July on Glory and loved it- movement no worse here than anywhere else, no one got sick. Great cabin, not noisy, great balcony.

Cuba Hotels & Resorts

Closed Thread

Tags
7447, cabin, cabins, carnaval, carnival, cruise, front, glory, images, miracle, room, seasick, seasickness, splendor, stateroom