Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2007, 08:02 PM

What are some great excursions

Caribbean Resort Reviews
Old 01-20-2007, 09:00 AM

in freeport try snorkeling, glass bottom boat tour,island tour they have alot of new ones now.
try looking them up you will have fun.
Old 01-20-2007, 11:57 AM

If you are in Nassau, one thing we did in November was dolphin encounter , where you swim with the dolphins, they have 2 prices , 99% Of our group did the cheaper one that is about $ 85.00 ,, it was awesome,,,, if not into that stuff tour the Atlantis, and straw market. Hope this helps

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 01-22-2007, 09:26 AM

I just returned from my trip to the bahamas on carnival sensation. had an AMAZING TIME!!! i didnt do the excursions but instead chose to take a water taxi to paradise island. my boyfriend and i hit the public beach then toured the atlantis (ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL). After, we asked the cab driver for recomendations on good seafood. We were taken to Twin Brothers (known for their frozen daquiri's) in a section filled with many seafood restaurants (and tourists so we didnt feel out of place lol) the food was delicious and the daquiri's made us order another round to go! lol
a couple we met did the snorkeling excursion and said they had a great time. WARNING: the WATER is FREEZING! i didnt expect that at all. so we didnt really go swimming in the ocean although a lot of people were brave enough to do so. ENJOY!
Old 01-22-2007, 11:46 AM

Would you say it's safe to say not to book excursions w/ Carnival and find my own. Is there a sight that you know of that I can find more info maybe book to before we get there. I heard it's cheaper to book on your own

Caribbean Resort Reviews
Old 01-22-2007, 05:45 PM

The only thing to be carefull of is time,, if your "tour" runs late and you book it on your own the ship leave with out you, if you book it with carnival it usally waits.. so give yourself enough time to get back safely...

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread

Tags
bahamas, book, carnival, cheap, cheaper, cruise, excursion, excursions, forum, forums, line, norwegian, reviews, sensation, take