Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2006, 11:56 AM

I was wondering with the sign and sail card does the cruise line give you and itemized list on what what charged? How safe is it really to use the sign and sail card? Do you have to use it?
Old 03-23-2006, 12:35 PM

No choice in this matter..you must use the sign & sail card as they will not accept cash. You can either put cash deposit on the card or give them a credit card. At the end of the trip,you will receive an itemized statement under you door the last night. I have never been on a cruise, but this is all what I have already read. If you agree with the charges, nothing else to do (if credit card was used)..but if you put up a cash deposit, you will have to settle up, and get the unused $$ refunded to you. For me...I'm gonna use a credit card and just watch the statement like any other bills I receive. Have a fun trip!
Old 03-23-2006, 02:58 PM

It is very secure. Any time you wish to check on your account, you can go down to the purser's office and they can print you an itemized statement. To avoid sticker shock, we always wait until the end. It's very convenient and it is also used for your room key and to get on and off the ship. Have a wonderful cruise.

Closed Thread

Tags
andsail, card, carnival, carnivalcruisesign, cruise, cruises, itemize, itemized, sail, sign, statement