Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2002, 12:49 PM

Highly recommend this ship for any first time cruisers like us. they were exceedingly well trained crew which made our stay even more enjoyable
Old 08-26-2002, 12:49 PM

Highly recommend this ship for any first time cruisers like us. they were exceedingly well trained crew which made our stay even more enjoyable
Old 10-06-2002, 06:07 PM

My wife won A cruise on the fascination we are sailing on nov 11'th,its ourfirst time and Ive been reading so much negative stuff,its good to hear that someone like this cruise,I know all the cruises cant be bad or they wouldnt be in business very long,and Im not looking for perfection,just as long as we get 4 days of time well spent together(without our kids)but the food and the nightlife are mostly what we are out for!!
Old 10-07-2002, 10:38 AM
Banned

Congradulations Mike. Nice to see a neighbor win something. You got the right attitude. You and your wife away for a few days of R and R. That is the way my wife and I feel about any vacation we are on. We always look at it as a new adventure and as Clint Eastwood said in Heartbreak Ridge. "You have to adapt". We have been on cruises and trips and you can always find something bad if you try hard enough. Some people would complain if you gave them a $20.00 bill. It is either not enough, dirty or wrinkled.
Sometimes the people complaining are the ones that ruin a vacation. All they do is point out the negatives. I told one couple that we had the misfortune to be dining with that "I was tired of listening to their whinning and I am sure that there are better but you dance with the one you are with." I must have hurt their feeling because they did not say another word. We only sat with them one time during lunch in the dining room. Enjoy your trip and don't let anyone ruin it.
Old 02-16-2004, 04:23 PM

Thanks, I'll be cruising on Fascination soon,
can you tell me if there is much opportunity to
snorkel in key west? I would rather do this than shop. thanks, dee
quote:
Originally posted by terryhal:

Closed Thread