Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2006, 07:53 PM

Hey guys,
Just wondering if anybody was going on the carnival sensation anytime soon.I just got back from the bahamas on the 9th.
Old 07-13-2006, 06:53 AM

thats the boat i went on in 7/05 the best boat i think ...there not sailing out of no.la anymore.sence katrina hit ,,if its the same crew there good.have fun ill be sailing again in nov out of nola.in dec after urrricane season..
Old 07-13-2006, 10:43 AM

Hey gary,

Yea i thought it was a good ship, i had alot of fun. Since you're a serious cruiser you might be able to help me out.
I met two of the nicest and the best bartenders on that cruise and we were supposed to exchange emails so we could keep in touch when they went back to their country. I wasn't able to find them on the last day and i was wondering if you knew if there was a way for me to get my email address sent to them.
thanks
jason
Old 07-13-2006, 03:23 PM

Im going on her October 15th ...Can I help?
Old 07-13-2006, 08:24 PM

Hey Mr. October.

I noticed you were from gainesville, that's pretty cool i'm from ocala, i have a couple family members that go to school at UF.
But yea if there is a way you could help me out that would be great. Maybe i could give you my email address and maybe you could get it to them if you would. I would really appreciate that. I think they said that the crew switches ships after about 7 months of working on the same ship, but if they are still on it when you go that would be great. If not, i guess oh well. I will just keep in touch with you on the message board until it gets closer to october. Yea my sister got married when we went and we had a blast, if you haven't been on that one you should have alot of fun.
thanks for your help,
jason
Old 07-14-2006, 05:35 AM

Okie Dokie.....mdavis86 at cox dot net email me the info close to October I'll Take it onboard.
Old 07-16-2006, 11:31 AM

Thanks alot,
I really appreciate it,

jason
Old 07-19-2006, 09:10 AM

I'm booked for the Sensation on 08-27-06. There has been alot of talk about how bad the ship was after they used it for hurrican relief. Four of my friends & I are all gooing on the cruise togather. No of us have ever been on one before so it should be interesting..

Dream Resorts: All Inclusive
Old 07-19-2006, 03:05 PM

Please let us Know what she's like after all that mess from Katrina...I hope it came out better than the Super Dome did. what a mess that was.
Old 08-15-2006, 09:43 AM

MKemf,
I thought it was nice when i went on it in july, me and my family and friends had a great time, hopefully it's still the same for ya'll, are ya'll cruising to the bahamas?

Closed Thread

Tags
2006, address, carnival, crew, cruise, forum, forums, katrina, location, reviews, schedule, sensation