also have a LOAD LIST...that makes sure everything I packed gets in the car.
I think I should do that!
I left my garment bag once (formal dinner clothes) resulting in a trip to K-Mart on St. Thomas. That is the craziest K-Mart I've ever been in.
One thing I always take now is a light jacket/windbreaker. It can get chilly on deck sometimes. Also a long sleeve shirt for the shows, it can be cold in there as well.
A few things that are always on the packing list for me besides clothes and the obvious requirements of proper documents and money are:
- My "Cruise-atude" (patience, great attitude, not looking for things to complain about)
- Ginger supplements
- Meclizine (in case it gets bumpy and the Ginger fails to work)
- Extra batteries
- Power strip and all chargers
- Mini first aid kit for shore excursions
- Sunblock for every sun occasion
- Hand sanitizer (in several forms)
- Hi-lighter for the capers (too many things to miss)[/list]
These are just a few.