Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2006, 08:54 AM

That is true! My Dh Was only trying to take a picture from the highest point he could find when he "found" the topless deck. (I was in the ladies room below) He was one of those men walking around with a camera but as soon as he figured out what was going on he got out of there fast! He was ten shades of red when he found me. There were no signs posted that he saw or he would have never gone up there. I sort of think that if you are going to take your clothes off in a public place than you know what you are up against.

Caribbean All Inclusives
Old 05-08-2006, 04:12 PM
I was on the Inspiration and there was a female topless area there too. It was on the highest deck, surrounding the trademark red and blue smoke stack tail fin. You did have to climb up the stairs which had swinging saloon doors half-way up. On those doors were plastic signs with bold warnings saying "Topless Area, Adults Only, No Camera nor Video". So, at least on the Inspiration, it would have been impossible for someone like that man with a camera or that woman with a son, described by previous respondants, to accidentally encounter female topless sunbathers.

I bet people from Europe and many other countries from all over the world wonder why Americans make such a big deal about the female breasts. Unfortunately, that Janet Jackson "Wardrobe Malfunction" in the SuperBowl half time show did not help things; Neither did the severe knee jerk reaction of James Powell and the FCC.

To keep this relevant to cruising and this website: Is female topless sunbathing more commonplace on European Intinerary cruiseships?

Closed Thread

Tags
area, caribbean, carnival, cruise, deck, etiquette, fascination, freedom, men, nude, royal, ship, topless, triumph, valor