Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2006, 11:34 AM

I was wondering if there is nude bathing on all the cruise, particularily the Carnival Valor
Old 01-14-2006, 01:33 PM
Administrator

Nudity is not allowed in or around the pools of any cruise ship unless it is a charter done by one of the nudist organizations. Carnival has a topless area for sunbathers on their ships. To my knowledge, they are the only cruise line to have this. It is typically on a higher deck and restricted to adults with no cameras.
Old 01-14-2006, 02:16 PM

The topless deck on Valor is a stairwell on the basketball court. I only know this because my kids were on the bballl court and meandered up the stairwell...uuugghhh! I was not too pleased with that. Not the area I would have put the stairwell for this off limits area right near where the kids are playing
I think Carnival is the only cruise ship that offer this.
Old 01-15-2006, 08:55 PM

He's right Valor does have topless deck
Old 01-25-2006, 03:48 PM

You can do nude sunbating on Carnival though officially they say no, but be prepared to be practically the only one doing so among a group of other cruisers. A few will care. Most will not
Old 01-25-2006, 09:37 PM
All the Carnival ships I have been on have had a posted topless area, that sounds official to me. If someone is bothered they should not be on that deck
YouTube Channel: VideoOnTheWeb
-------------------------------------------
Upcoming:
Ecstasy September 12, 2014
Conquest November 16, 2014
Ecstasy January 23, 2015

Past Cruises:
43 and Counting......
Old 04-12-2006, 02:34 PM

Carnival Liberty also has a posted topless area above the basketball court - "No Cameras"
Old 04-12-2006, 04:31 PM

No cameras or not, the number of men who need to take their stroll on that particular deck is amazing. Back and forth they walk... as if there is no other place to go for exercise...

They are not even subtle. They climb the stairs, and walk around, staring. Or sit on a chair and stare.

And it's not like it's a big deck - next to the smokestack - or on the way to anything else. There is only one reason to be there. Sunbathing or sightseeing.
Old 04-12-2006, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Heidi528:
No cameras or not, the number of men who need to take their stroll on that particular deck is amazing. Back and forth they walk... as if there is no other place to go for exercise...

They are not even subtle. They climb the stairs, and walk around, staring. Or sit on a chair and stare.

And it's not like it's a big deck - next to the smokestack - or on the way to anything else. There is only one reason to be there. Sunbathing or sightseeing.
dirty perves
Old 05-08-2006, 08:06 AM

If you're bothered by someone looking at you then you shouldn't have taken it off! I agree that they shouldn't just stare at you if that's the case tell them off! But if they are genuinely just looking around at the water or the view out to sea there is nothing wrong with that!

Closed Thread

Tags
area, caribbean, carnival, cruise, deck, etiquette, fascination, freedom, men, nude, royal, ship, topless, triumph, valor