Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2007, 02:30 PM

I and my family were booked on the February 10th cruise that was cancelled. My parking charges have been refunded to me, but not the cruise fare. Has anyone received theirs?
Old 02-24-2007, 04:56 PM
Administrator

It usually takes them at least 10 business days to process refunds for the cruises.
Old 02-25-2007, 04:08 AM

Did Carnival cancel the cruise?

I have never pre-paid parking. I did not know you could. I pull up and pay cash or credit card. You learn something new everyday here.
Old 02-25-2007, 06:23 AM
My Imagination cruise was wrecked by Hurricane Wilma, she ship was delayed 2 days because of the storm, but I could not get air from YYZ-MIA to connect with the ship when it did arrive. We used the money for the Imagination to purchase a ticket on the Fascination (downgraded from a Cat 11 to 6B, and we had to buy our own air), and the difference was to be refunded back to our credit card.

It did take a couple of weeks to process the refund, thank goodness it was deposited to our account before the billing cycle ended.
Old 02-25-2007, 07:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by IslandCruz:
Did Carnival cancel the cruise?

I have never pre-paid parking. I did not know you could. I pull up and pay cash or credit card. You learn something new everyday here.
This is the Fantasy cruise that Carnival had to cancel because the ship was damaged by the barge and it had to be repaired.

They may be referring to the parking garage crediting their credit card if they charged their parking. You do not "prepay" that through Carnival...but you do pay for the entire stay when you arrive at the garage.

Closed Thread

Tags
cash, credit, cruise, line, norwegian, refund