Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2005, 11:24 AM

Hey everyone, Can't wait for the vacation I need so desperately!! This will be my first cruise that lasts over 7 days, but my 5th cruise. Also looking for any family travelers out there?
Old 08-16-2005, 03:17 AM

I noticed you are boarding the ship the day we depart. My wife and I have a suite on the back of the Panorama deck. We are also staying on the island for a couple days after. If there is enough time before you board maybe we can give some insight from our experience. Last year we cruised with our children and they had a blast.
Old 08-16-2005, 12:24 PM

Thanks Jim and Kim for replying!! Our cabin is also on the very back of the ship, just one deck down from where yours is. We got the Verandah deck, and I am so excited about this cabin location. I rescheduled the entire trip just so I could be at the very back. My idea of paradise (right now anyway) is sitting on the balcony at sunset and watching the sun go down over the Pacific. Since we will be sailing toward Ensenada, I should be able to see the sunset all the way!! Any insight you have will be appreciated. Thanks!!
Old 08-17-2005, 02:57 AM

Hey, its me again. I was just thinking about the amount of people who are probably staying in Hon on Oct 3 after disembarking, and then the amount of people arriving to embark and then with the ship staying in port for the 3rd and 4th-----------that's a heck of a lot of people checking out the touristy spots in Honolulu!! The one thing I absolutely want to take my kids to is the Pearl Harbor memorial, and I have a feeling the lines are going to be enormous, so we will go early on the 4th. I am sure no one else will have THAT great idea!! And yes, insight sharing is welcome in any form, thanks for suggesting it. Catch ya later, Sharpy
Old 10-06-2005, 03:09 PM

sharpy
please tells us about your trip, spirit is a great ship, i didn't care for all the vibation in the aft cabin, we are going in april to hawaii from ensenada, we have never been on more than a 8 day cruise, how is the pacific? never been there.
Old 06-03-2006, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by sharpy:
Hey everyone, Can't wait for the vacation I need so desperately!! This will be my first cruise that lasts over 7 days, but my 5th cruise. Also looking for any family travelers out there?

Closed Thread