Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2007, 02:18 PM
Administrator

I would not want to meet "Hosie" O'Donnell, eat with her, or do anything with her. And it all has to do with her being just plain ol' mean, nasty, hateful, and someone who just likes to hear herself rant, bitch, or otherwise moan.

Old 05-18-2007, 02:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
I would not want to meet "Hosie" O'Donnell, eat with her, or do anything with her. And it all has to do with her being just plain ol' mean, nasty, hateful, and someone who just likes to hear herself rant, bitch, or otherwise moan.
She made a good Betty Rubble in Flintstones though. Maybe the bone in her hair in that movie was too tight and now this is the everlasting effect!
Old 05-18-2007, 02:39 PM

As usual, I couldn't agree more with Dave's brilliant assessment.
Old 05-18-2007, 03:35 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by carlg:
She made a good Betty Rubble in Flintstones though. Maybe the bone in her hair in that movie was too tight and now this is the everlasting effect!
Rubble being the operative word here...or is that rabble?

Old 05-18-2007, 08:35 PM

Well I could tolerate one dinner maybe. I like meeting people and see what makes them tick the way they do. Like I said if she started with the ranting and nasty stuff and weird political views, I would order the chocolate cake and flip it in her face by accident..oops

IB, you made a good point IMHO about diversity, I would not want to be on a cruise with 500 of one group either.

Neil, they don't have nut chartered cruises to my knowledge is why I thought the homophobic when you brought up being seated with Rosie

They barely have room for the life jackets, where are they going to stow the straight jackets?

Dave, what does "Hosie" mean?

I suppose I am out of the loop on this subject, I don't watch the "View" I think it is more for Women, and I can't take too much "Factorized" spun rants/news. So I am neutral. I still like meeting famous people though.

It is so funny such strong reactions, I have never seen Dave call people names before

I think this topic was about chartered cruises. But if you should get seated with some folks that are obnoxious, or even just not compatible..just ask the Maitre'd to move. It is no Biggie
Old 05-18-2007, 08:44 PM
So Dave, why don't you loosen up a little and tell us what you REALLY thing about Rosie?
Old 05-18-2007, 09:50 PM

I think he did! Good thing this ain't radio
Old 05-18-2007, 10:04 PM

~ Ho Ho Ho and a bottle of rum, Santa went off to the Caribbean.

Lyrics by Jimmy
Old 05-19-2007, 05:31 AM
Administrator

"Hosie" is my little variant - as in hoser or hosehead.

Old 05-19-2007, 08:05 AM
Administrator

I am in total agreement with you, Dave.

When "The View" started about 10 years ago, it was promoted as a show in which women at different points in their lives would get together to provide their perspectives on current events. There was one woman in her 20s, one in 30s, one 40s, and one 50s, in addition to Barbara.

Fast forward to 2006, and Rosie ruined this for the rest of us 40-something, overweight moms originally from NY.

That said, I do agree that I'd rather see an entire ship chartered than have to share space with a group (ANY group) that would take up the public space I had hoped to enjoy on my holiday. So long as enough notice is provided.

Closed Thread

Tags
chartered, charters, cruise, faith, hill, integrity, liberty, linberty, mcgraw, powered, reviews, ship, shipmichigan, ss, tim, vbulletin