Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2007, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by GenCan:
Good day! I am going to be on the Liberty next month. From what I noticed, there are 3 pools on board. Which are adult only and which typically seem less crowded? Also, which is the children's pool?
Versailles Pool (Lido)?
Coney Island Pool (Panorama)?
Tivoli Pool (Lido)
GenCan, I have been on the Glory, a sister ship to Liberty. In relation to the pool names, I thought the Tivoli and Versailles were about equal with being crowded. The Coney Island has alot of kids, especially when the slide is open. And that is a must do by the way.
I liked the Versailles the best to just enjoy the view.

None of them were Adults only. They did have some spas marked as Adults only, I don't recall which ones.

Dwayne
Old 08-22-2007, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by IslandCruz:

GenCan, I have been on the Glory, a sister ship to Liberty. In relation to the pool names, I thought the Tivoli and Versailles were about equal with being crowded. The Coney Island has alot of kids, especially when the slide is open. And that is a must do by the way.
I liked the Versailles the best to just enjoy the view.

None of them were Adults only. They did have some spas marked as Adults only, I don't recall which ones.

Dwayne
Thanks, IslandCruz. Whatever happens, I will make sure I pack extra patience.
Old 08-24-2007, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by SuzyCruise:
Since most children will have just gone back to school, are there really that many kids on board in September? Or is it just like the summer and other designated holidays?

I'm 46 with no children by choice. I chose September because I was hoping there won't be a lot of school-aged hooligans.
I have 5 children, and while I appreciate Adult time, I travel with my children to educate, teach respect for other cultures and people. We home school, and do travel all times of the
year. BTW my kids are not 'brats' and we do
teach them to avoid Adults only pools.
Maybe I'll do my swimming after the brats have gone to sleep.
Old 08-24-2007, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by GenCan:
Good day! I am going to be on the Liberty next month. From what I noticed, there are 3 pools on board. Which are adult only and which typically seem less crowded? Also, which is the children's pool?
Versailles Pool (Lido)?
Coney Island Pool (Panorama)?
Tivoli Pool (Lido)
Hi GenCan,

When I went on the Carnival Glory, they never enforced the adults only rule at the "adults only" pool. I still had a great time, but don't be surprised if they don't enforce the policy your cruise either.
Old 08-24-2007, 10:16 AM
Banned

travel dancer -- I'm glad your children are not brats. It's always refreshing to know that parents are conscientious about their children's behavior. Your children will benefit greatly from your efforts to "educate, teach respect for other cultures and people." I grew up with a Navy dad. Traveling and experiencing other cultures was one of the most valuable gifts he gave me. I commend you for your influence in your child's life. Wish there were more parents like you.

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, cold, coney, enforce, infants, island, liberty, lido, pool, seas, triumph