Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2006, 04:17 PM

This is my first cruise and I am tryong to shop while their are sales. What is the evening weather like. I know doing the day I will wear swimsuit attire with coverup when I am not ny the pools. What is the evening weather like so I know what attire to wear when I am not dressing up for captains night. Do I need a jacket at night????

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 02-19-2006, 05:10 PM

I have sailed 3 times in the months of march/april, the night air is cool and breezie.A light jacket may be needed on deck. Also we have found on most every cruise(5) some of the public areas such as the main show lounges are kept quite cool especially if you get to the show 30-45 minutes early(reccommended) for the vegas style shows.they usually have a game of bingo before some of the shows. Also we have found a deck of cards helps pass time while waiting for the shows to start and especially on that dreaded disembarkation day. not public information but they will give you a deck of cards at the pursers desk. I learned this after paying five bucks in the gift shop.
Old 02-25-2006, 06:10 PM

I have cruised on the Imagination in August, it is just was warm at night as it is during the day, you will not need a sweater at night out doors, but you will need a sweater indoors, I am always freezing in the ship and found myself on the deck most of the time just to thaw my body out.

Closed Thread