Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2007, 07:26 PM

Hi brneyes, I am not sure what they are saying is a credit, if you have not paid the balance yet. Sounds like a price adjustment, which is a good thing. You might should call them and see if this is still your best deal, and ask about the upgrade.

The 4A is not the fare code, it is the cabin type and location. 4 meaning an inside cabin, and A meaning the Riviera deck on the Liberty.

The fine print usually mentions 4A as the minimum type of cabin the promotion applies to. I just read the fine print for Past Guest promotion, and it looks like it is getting complicated. The fare code was the CDP1 mentioned in the last line of the fine print.

I think you are doing the right thing by doing your homework. And I have to agree that using the site that has the tabs is a great tool. I have been doing it for several years.

Congrats Master Cruiser!

Best wishes,

Dwayne
Old 11-20-2007, 06:25 PM

I have used Vacations to go in the past, you can get on board credits with them, they will always try to out do anyone else's prices, I deal with a guy name Russell and so far he has been great. He also has been very patient as I have changed our cabins around several times.
Best of luck.

Read and post cruise reviews

Carnival Imagination Mar. 09
Carnival Destiny Nov. 2008
Carnival Liberty March 2008
Carnival Freedom Nov 2007
Explorer of the Sea Mar 2007
Carnival Fascination Nov. 2006
Grand Princess Feb 4 2006
Carnival Fascination Feb 2005
TSS Atlas 1988
Discovery 1983

Old 11-21-2007, 02:47 PM

Yes, I agree. I have never used them, but Bob our postal worker has used them 3 times, and he is pleased with them.

Everyone have a great Thanksgiving holiday.

brneyes

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, cruises, cruze, discount, discounted, dollars, good, review, reviews, site, sites, web, website, websites, work