Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2008, 12:52 AM

I hope I got my Funpass filled out in time before they printed and mailed the Docs. I hate when my Docs say incomplete. I let this slip up on me last year too. I had my Funpass done in time for the cruise, but I did it after the printing date for the mailed Docs.

Dwayne
Old 09-16-2008, 01:29 AM

Well, Dang! I missed it again! I filled it out yesterday the 15th., and that was the date they were mailed. I guess they will say incomplete again. At least I know they are on the way. WooHoo!

It doesn't matter anyway, it just gets on my nerves that I missed the printing date again. It is in their system and the Funpass is complete.

Dwayne
Old 09-16-2008, 05:15 AM
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by IslandCruz:
Well, Dang! I missed it again! I filled it out yesterday the 15th., and that was the date they were mailed. I guess they will say incomplete again. At least I know they are on the way. WooHoo!

It doesn't matter anyway, it just gets on my nerves that I missed the printing date again. It is in their system and the Funpass is complete.

Dwayne

I don't have to worry about that.

Being married to an Industrial Engineer with his certification in Logistics....the second we book a cruise ..... all FunPass info is done, application for Stockholders OBC is done, Special Needs Request for our son is done.

28 years at UPS has taught hubby one thing...
get it done NOW!!!!
Old 09-17-2008, 08:57 PM

Well, I got my docs today. And sure enough they say incomplete again. That was fast, they mailed them on the 15th, and I get them on the 17th. The new doc format didn't say "Proceed to Carnival's VIP check in" on the front like it used to.

The folder cover is much cheaper and flimsy compared to the old ones. I actually think I'm going to like the new luggage tags though. They have everything already printed on them. They also say VIP in big letters. They gave us 3 each, they must know our history of over packing.

Still haven't printed my Funpass. I am out of ink, and haven't had time to make a WallyWorld run.

Dwayne
Old 09-18-2008, 09:53 AM

It seems to me that we have completed our Fun Pass, but not printed it, and we didn't have any troubles checking in without having it.

But - I think our docs said it was complete. Maybe if it says incomplete you need to print your Fun Pass to prove it was done.
Old 09-18-2008, 12:42 PM

quote:
But - I think our docs said it was complete. Maybe if it says incomplete you need to print your Fun Pass to prove it was done.

It should be printed and ready to hand to them regardless. I'm sure it is their system, however this slows down the process by them having to look it up. If you are a VIP what are you going to show them now if you don't have the printed Funpass? The docs don't say it anymore on the front.

Dwayne
Old 09-24-2008, 08:38 AM
Banned

Dwayne:

The documents (at least the snail mail ones) still have Please proceed to VIP Check In for VIP folks...it just isn't on the FRONT anymore.

It is buried back on page "2,403" of your documents.
Old 09-24-2008, 08:04 PM

quote:

That is funny!

That is a lot of pages! Mine is on page 3.

Dwayne
Old 09-24-2008, 08:20 PM

quote:

Just my luck I only have 2,402 pages!!

Old 09-24-2008, 11:44 PM

quote:
Just my luck I only have 2,402 pages!!

Gary, that is funny too!

Well, that is the most pages I've ever recalled being in the mailed documents! Sheesh!

I think they covered everything in them. BTW, good to see you. I see you got your avatar up.

Dwayne

Closed Thread

Tags
asked, boarding, carnival, check, college, cruise, cruises, fill, fun, galveston, luggage, pass, pvp, students, vip