Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2009, 01:59 PM

I like my diet pepsi. I heard there was a soda card but can not find the price for it? Anybody know?
Old 12-27-2009, 02:12 PM
Administrator

Quote:
I like my diet pepsi. I heard there was a soda card but can not find the price for it? Anybody know?
Welcome to cruise-chat.

If you like Diet Pepsi you will be disappointed. Carnival only serves Coke products, as do most cruise lines. I think NCL has switched to Pepsi products.

When I last checked the "unlimited soda package" on Carnival was $5.50 per day for adults and $4 per day for those 17 and under. They also add 15% gratuity. So an adult package for a 7 night cruise is a little over $44. These are glasses of soda, not cans, although on every Carnival cruise I've been on for the past few years they were poured from cans. Not sure if it has changed back to a bar fountain, or if the price has increased.

Unless you drink a lot of soda these are rarely a good deal, at least for adults.
Old 12-27-2009, 03:45 PM

We drink ton of Pop, so this pop card is great for us. Dave is right, if you do not drink at least 3 glasses a day it's not worth it, but me and my wife drink around 5 to 7 glasses a day and always put one beside our bed at night. We also drink this in the bar's and night club and the theater, so it works out great for us. We alway sail on Princess and they never pour from a can, so it's a bit more water down, but it great for us as we are diabetes so less sugar.
Old 12-27-2009, 06:42 PM

Welcome to Cruise-Chat!

Diet Pepsi (caffeine free) is my Pop/Soda of choice. I don't drink that much of it for the Fountain Fun Card to work out for me and they don't have it. So I take 3 or 4, 16oz bottles with me. The prices that Dave gave are current to the best of my knowledge. If you do buy one, make sure to do it on the first day of the cruise. They will have a deal that includes a discounted cup.

Dwayne
Old 01-02-2010, 07:24 AM

I have never bought one before, but I think they were over 50.00 on the Splendor and that's why I didnt' buy one. I've always wondered what keeps people from buying the other family members and friends from the same card???
Old 01-02-2010, 05:52 PM

I'm sure some people do sneak some by them. I've noticed that they ask for a card for each drink. I'm guessing They would probably catch on to it.

Dwayne

Closed Thread

Tags
card, caribbean, carnival, cost, cruise, fountain, fun, pepsi, pop, price, princess, rccl, royal, soda, unlimited