Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2003, 08:50 PM

Need info about size and layout of the cabin and storage etc and balcony size.

Carnvial Victory, Upper Deck Cabin # 6424.

Anyone been in this cabin or one like it on another Carnvial ship or deck.

Any info will be helpful and Thanks in advance for you help

NEXT

9/25/2004 OUR VICTORY CRUISE

Carnival Fantasy 11/1998

Carnival Sensation 5/2003

Old 11-18-2003, 08:50 PM

Need info about size and layout of the cabin and storage etc and balcony size.

Carnvial Victory, Upper Deck Cabin # 6424.

Anyone been in this cabin or one like it on another Carnvial ship or deck.

Any info will be helpful and Thanks in advance for you help

NEXT

Carnival Fantasy 11/1998

5/21/2006 OUR NORWEGIAN STAR ALASKA CRUISE

Carnival Fantasy 11/1998

Carnival Victory 9/2004
RCL Mariner 2005
Old 11-19-2003, 06:40 AM
we were on victory in late june
had a cat 8 room we were more toward the back of ship we had a fairly good size room they are all about 185 sq. ft. we had four in our party 3 adults and a 10 year old we had two twin beds and a pull down bunk and a small sofa. plus there was a twin pull out bed we used for the third adult, that was hidden under the twin beds. the storage is great we had enough room to hang everyones clothes and when I pack I bring everything but the kithen sink. We even had closet space to put the empty suitcase in and not have them laying out in the way, the bathrooms are quite large, we could get two people in them if not more, I went on norwiegen cruise year before, if you smile in thier bathrooms your teeth hit the walls. so you have space in your bathroom, we even stored things under the sink area as it had shelves that filled the wall. you will be quite surprised at the storage space, you will have. I took along a closet caddy its a plastic sweater holder they call it you can pick up at k mart or target it hangs in the closet and we use it for shelves I always take it with us when we cruise its plastic and folds down and its great for stowing anything from shoes to clothes, books, cameras, or whatever. I also got a shoe caddy that hangs on the bathroom door I put everything in it from toothbrushes to first aid, batteries, film, small items. perfume aspirns etc. there are about 24 little pockets on it and I fill everyone of them up, it keeps every thing neat and off the bathroom sink and off the desk in your room it had made 2 cruises with me so far and it is the best idea I ever read about because everything is stored neatly and out of the way and easy to find when you need it a 10.00 item. we are off on the victory in 52 days we are in a cat 11 this time around we are 5 adults this time, so we are in need of a larger space this time. you should enjoy your room and your bacony if you have one. where are you going on your cruise you did not mention. happy sailing Fran
Old 11-19-2003, 08:48 PM

Thanks for your reply, we will be going New York to Canada Sept. 2004.

NEXT

Carnival Fantasy 11/1998

5/21/2006 OUR NORWEGIAN STAR ALASKA CRUISE

Carnival Fantasy 11/1998

Carnival Victory 9/2004
RCL Mariner 2005
Old 11-20-2003, 03:38 AM
make sure you bring some warm clothes along gets chilly at nite and is also foggy at nite we were on that cruise in june/july it was very damp and nippy in st john but nova soctia was in the high 80's when we were there it was foggy everynite and windy out on the deck at nite days were a litlle overcast but they did clear in afternoon and they do have a covered pool and hot tub rear of the ship plus a nice spa area where kids are not allowed in the exercise room. enjoy bring bicoculars we seen whales in the morning going in to nova scotia and in the late afternoon, sitting on our balcony

Closed Thread

Tags
8a, aft, alaska, balcony, cabin, carnival, cat, category, cruise, liberty, reviews, size, stateroom, suite, victory, view