Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2006, 04:46 PM

First time, on a cruise and first time going to bahamas.Going on the facination,mid nov. looking forward to a great time with great friends.I would like some ideas on where to go when we get to bahamas.We are only there for the day,so a great spot to get the real island feeling is what i am looking for.
Old 10-31-2006, 04:46 PM

First time, on a cruise and first time going to bahamas.Going on the facination,mid nov. looking forward to a great time with great friends.I would like some ideas on where to go when we get to bahamas.We are only there for the day,so a great spot to get the real island feeling is what i am looking for.
Old 10-31-2006, 05:27 PM

I'll let someone else give you ideas for the Bahamas because its been a long time since I have been there. But, I'll suggest you go to the Port Chat section of this forum and look in the Caribbean ports section. You find more there than looking in the general Carnival cruise line section. Have a great cruise!
Magic 11/11,Triumph 4/12,Spirit 7/12,Freedom 11/12, Triumph 2/13 - The fire cruise, Magic 1/14

NCL Dream October 2006, RCCL Mariner OTS June 2007, Celebrity Silhouette 2013
Old 10-31-2006, 07:36 PM

Have a great time Beginner Cruiser and don't fret about a thing. The ship really does take care of everyone so nicely! I see you are in Ottawa. Wonder if thats Canada, I don't live far from Ottawa. Hope you did the right thing and fly out of Ottawa rather than Toronto like I HAD to.... UGHH So tired! Happy Cruising! also check out my cost list on what everything cost. It will give you a good idea on how much everything is going to cost you.

Happy Cruising!

Old 11-01-2006, 12:20 PM

thanks for the tips...everyone on this site are soo.. helpfull..yes it is canada and we do end up flying out of toronto...i hope we make are connecting flight to miami.thanks again
Old 11-01-2006, 12:26 PM

You are driving down to toronto from Ottawa or are you flying to toronto? I'm mixed up. If you are driving, I stayed at a great inexpensive Econolodge which was super duper clean and spacious and offered free parking for the week, and free breakie in the morning. They also offered a free shuttle to your terminal. Check it out just in case you are driving to T.O We were going to drive straight home to Pembroke after the flight in but WERE EXHAUSTED! THanks god I booked that hotel. And its super EL Cheappie too!
Old 11-01-2006, 12:32 PM

thank-you for the advice..everyone on this site are very helpful...maybe i will be come a serious cruiser..it sounds like a lot of fun with great people.thanks again
Old 11-01-2006, 12:40 PM

no we are flying from ottawa to toronto.the last trip we went on we missed the connecting flight to california.but it was the first day they opened the new terminal.i hope they got the bugs out.we have an hour to pick up our luggage go through customes ,shuttle over to the new terminal, #1, i beleive and catch our flight to miami.can't wait...i can hardly wait to get on the boat...very excited.14 days to go.

Closed Thread