Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2006, 12:52 AM

I have booked the Pearl Island Stingray Encounter for my husband, 2 daughters, and self in Nassau, the price was $52 adults and $49 kids. Does anyone know if it is cheaper to do this excursion with Carnival or on own? Any advice on the Dolphins encounters? It seems like a great deal of money.

Does anyone have advice on Freeport and the excursions? I have read the it is best to stay on the ship.

TY

Old 06-11-2006, 12:52 AM

I have booked the Pearl Island Stingray Encounter for my husband, 2 daughters, and self in Nassau, the price was $52 adults and $49 kids. Does anyone know if it is cheaper to do this excursion with Carnival or on own? Any advice on the Dolphins encounters? It seems like a great deal of money.

Does anyone have advice on Freeport and the excursions? I have read the it is best to stay on the ship.

TY

Old 06-11-2006, 01:16 PM

the dolphin encounter was nice look on the carnival site they have some new excursions for freeport they have a new one a jeep adventure looks really cool we went on the glass botton boat tour in freeport and i saw the first shark it was nice and relaxing to do it. have fun
Old 06-11-2006, 01:33 PM

We are doing the Tranqility Shores Beach break on the 19th. I will let you know how it was when we return.
Sensation 6/18/06
Freedom 4/7/07

Old 06-15-2006, 05:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by cckids:

TY
Old 06-15-2006, 05:25 PM

im wanting to book this to but my trip isnt till october aand they dont list it does it have to be closer to travel time?
Old 06-24-2006, 09:21 AM

We did the Tranquility shore beach break. If you are going for relaxation, this is it. There are optional rentals of jet skis and paddle boats. Hubby can't stay in the sun and stayed at the bar and was given free conch to try, he had a good time, rest of us worked on the tans. Lunch was burgers, dogs and chicken, nothing fantastic. It was nice just to spend time at a really nice beach with beautiful water for a few hours. No one really snorkled, it didn't have any reefs.
Sensation 6/18/06
Freedom 4/7/07

Closed Thread

Tags
adventure, carnival, cruise, dophin, excersions, excursion, excursions, freepoint, freeport, jeep, kids, nassau, reviews, shore, tips