Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2006, 12:18 PM

Do you have to call TA or Carnival for booking a suite. I can't seem to get any rates or info. on Carnival's web site.
Old 06-21-2006, 12:31 PM

CALL CARNIVAL THEY WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT IS AVAILABLE FOR SUITES AND SHIPS AND TIME THEY HELPED US OUT ALOT
Old 06-21-2006, 12:43 PM

I think you have to go through the steps of booking the cruise. Select your cruise, click on book, then enter your information and click on next, the rates will appear. My cruise agent for Carnival is John Bezzam, 800-829-3902, ext. 82475, if you want to try him as well. Best wishes!
Old 06-27-2006, 08:25 AM

Right, either go through the motions of booking on the web site, Or call. I usually go right up to the point of booking online, then call and talk to their vacation planners so I can talk to a human through the transaction. I've always booked directly through Carnival, if a travel agent offers you a better deal they will match it.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 06-27-2006, 09:48 AM

Quote:
I've always booked directly through Carnival, if a travel agent offers you a better deal they will match it.
HUH?!? You mean like an upgrade because you are dealing with an executive at Carnival?

Maybe you need to read this thread.

Old 06-30-2006, 07:33 AM
Banned

The best way to book a suite is to call the captain. He will set you up with the cruise director, unless of course you want the Owners Suite and he will forward your call to the owner of Carnival.

Booking a suite is no different than a inside, outside, or balcony. You can use a TA, Expedia, Carnival or like I do a personal travel secretary. The secretary is the easiest. All I have to do is show up and leave her with all the details.

Be sure to ask for the Owners Suite. They are a big improvement over those small standard suites. The perks and service is a notch higher and you basically get first choice at everthing. You never have to stand in a line or not have a seat.
Old 06-30-2006, 08:53 AM

No Chuck,
What I meant was (as an example)... For my first ever cruise, I booked through Carnival, my wife has a co-worker whos sister is a travel agent. When said sister offered me a better rate, I called Carnival to cancel, when I told them why, the rep said "oh, I can match that", she did, and we kept the original booking. Cat 11 suite, nice.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 06-30-2006, 10:22 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Be sure to ask for the Owners Suite. They are a big improvement over those small standard suites. The perks and service is a notch higher and you basically get first choice at everthing. You never have to stand in a line or not have a seat.
Of course, since this is a Carnival thread one will not find Owners Suites on the deck plans. Cat 11 or 12 suites only - several of each category - and nothing special other than priority embarkation/debarkation.
Old 06-30-2006, 02:06 PM

Quote:
You never have to stand in a line or not have a seat.
But I like to stand in lines and the last time I looked I still had my seat!

Old 06-30-2006, 07:22 PM

When calling Carnival direct they are suppose to ask you if you are working with a Travel Agent. If you book with them you can request the booking be turned over to a TA. Travel agents can answer alot of the questions that seem to be asked repeatedly on this site.

Closed Thread

Tags
bezzam, book, calling, captains, carnival, cruise, deal, john, lines, owner, owners, review, reviews, suite, suites