Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2007, 03:48 AM
Banned

I think jdpod363 needs to go nite nite and take this thread with him...Say bye bye! Tom
Old 04-24-2007, 04:08 AM
Banned

Yes, Tom. I do believe I hear a clock ticking.
Old 04-24-2007, 04:13 AM

jdpod363 if you think this idea is a gunius idea you have a problem, no one needs to save money that bad, why not try enjoying the cruise instead of this. we agree with islandruz except don't bother waasting time letting us know. hope this is the end of this thread.

sharon ( jerome wife)
Old 04-24-2007, 05:26 AM
Well I don’t know if it’s a good idea but remember you want to drink why in the cruise?
Get to the island is less the trouble more the fun
I remember a tour at Aruba, you go to every pub in the island and get a complementary drink in each one or you can go in the “Jolly roger”
I think in all the islands there is at least one “Jolly roger”
In most part of the Caribbean they have similar tours also they are cheaper so why the trouble??
Any how if you’re leaving in a Cruise and you will only enjoy it by drinking
Well that’s your case I am more like a food junkie so for me is more fun eating great food and things like that.
Just a note I remember one of my students told me that he was partying so hard core at the cruise that he was always drunk and all he do was sleep all day and when he got up he never had the time to visit the island
Cruising is about fun, meeting new things and if you lose that why cruising? You can get drunk in your house…for less money
Old 04-24-2007, 08:29 AM

Jdpod363
Please tell me you are NOT in a balcony suite......

Read and post cruise reviews

Carnival Imagination Mar. 09
Carnival Destiny Nov. 2008
Carnival Liberty March 2008
Carnival Freedom Nov 2007
Explorer of the Sea Mar 2007
Carnival Fascination Nov. 2006
Grand Princess Feb 4 2006
Carnival Fascination Feb 2005
TSS Atlas 1988
Discovery 1983

Old 04-24-2007, 09:21 AM

What is "everclear"?

Upcoming Cruzes
CCL Victory, CCL Imagination, CCL Victory

Past Cruzes: RCCL Navigator, RCCL Majesty, CCL Destiny,
Glory (2007),Liberty (2007), Fantasy (2007), Destiny (2006), PofAm (2005), Inspiration (2005), Fascination (2004), Victory (2004), Fascination (2004), RCCL VOS(2003), Fantasy (1999)
Old 04-24-2007, 09:26 AM
Banned

Almost 200 proof grain alcohol I believe. Might as well go by the name of draino, battery acid etc.....nasty nasty stuff.
Old 04-24-2007, 09:28 AM
Banned

On a serious note, it is ethanol. You could run your car on the stuff
Old 04-24-2007, 10:05 AM

on a serious note carlg, it is ethanol but do u know what ethanol is?????? IT IS DRINKING ALCOHOL. SO ITS THE SAME STUFF U DRINK BUDDY. u wont be able to run ur car with this stuff it will destroy the engine.

look it up in a chemistry book. or something else that requires u to use some cognitive thinking skills before u say something like that.

i think people have a misconception of everclear...its just twice as strong as vodka, so to drink it effectivly u just put in half a shot to equal a shot of vodka....pretty simple right?

mabye people on this thread will understand that. yes drinking on a boat with people u will never interact with EVER AGAIN is the funnest part of the cruise because it is as if they were ur friends for years..mabye one of u will understand this.
Old 04-24-2007, 10:14 AM

Im quite a drinker myself...and as a friend would like to share that I have ruined many a fun moment because I had drank too much and was either sleeping or not able to remember it....enjoy your everclear or whatever you choose to drink but don't let it take away from the memories of the trip...have fun!

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread

Tags
beach, carnival, cruise, cruises, cruiseship, drunk, drunkenness, everclear, getdrunk, jdpodyahoocom, orange, reviews, ship, sneaking, vacation