Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2007, 09:32 PM
Banned

on some, a green thong is a green thing
Old 05-31-2007, 10:08 PM

Green thongs and Ham for breakfast..oh my! Sounds like adult Dr. Seuss.
Old 05-31-2007, 11:31 PM

My 91yr old mum has a saying "some people grow old gracefully other wear lycra" I dont want to sound to prissy, and having had some of the same treatment when young, we have a growing problem in the uk with social probs,that have been linked with the fact that people no longer sit down to a family meal,I learnt my love of cooking from helping my mum to prepare the food,your comments, regards Steve ps I had to visit my doc for my annual yesterday, he said a min of 3 litres of water is the key it helps to flush the system,and the good news is that I now can have some booze, his commets on can I substitude booze for water are not printable
Old 05-31-2007, 11:58 PM

Steve, Did you mean to post all of that on this thread? Or did you mean some of it for another?

Anyway, I think it is great about your Mum. I would not get to carried away with the Doc's booze release though.
Old 06-01-2007, 02:25 AM

Hello dwayne up early again, it was meant to be a comment on the various things like hairy legs thongs etc call me an old fart but I still believe in what I was taught eating and talking at a table is a joy you learn from your elders etc, but yes I can ramble a bit, regards steve
Quote:
Originally posted by IslandCruz:
Steve, Did you mean to post all of that on this thread? Or did you mean some of it for another?

Anyway, I think it is great about your Mum. I would not get to carried away with the Doc's booze release though.
Old 06-01-2007, 02:46 AM

You ramble just fine, and I enjoy our conversations across the big pond. Just was concerned there for a second.

Hairy legs and Thongs are not what I like to see at Breakfast either, especially when they are combined!
Old 06-01-2007, 03:29 AM

Steve, You are going to eat proper today!

I gots the skillet heating up for the bacon and sausage to sizzle. I have a pot of grits just about fixin to be right. Taters and Onions are ready. Would you like scrambled or fried, or an omelette?

I got biscuits in the oven and toast, and some gravy just about right
Old 06-01-2007, 03:38 AM

Get behind me satan, I can smell it, I can eat that but it has to be after 6 days of brown toast, branflakes, fruit, maybe porridge, and one expresso, and a couple of marlboro,
Old 06-01-2007, 05:35 AM

I noticed a few people in the dining room for breakfast and lunch with bathing suits on but the type that I wear that you see in my pictures...not bikini, more like a tank top and then with pants or a cover up...oddly enough I wasn't offended by it at all because I was getting tired of changing in and out of my suit just to eat myself...but ya know...

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 06-02-2007, 05:50 AM

2 words about breakfast on Carnival ships...

GREAT LOX!!

We always go to the dining room for ALL meals. Better than getting behind an older slower person in the buffet line...taking 1 prune at a time!

Closed Thread

Tags
attire, breakfast, carnival, cruise, speedo