Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2006, 03:23 PM

HELLO ALL! MY MOTHER AND I ARE GOING ON THE CARNIVAL CONQUEST APRIL 16TH AND WERE WONDERING ABOUT THE RIVERA DECK. WE DO NOT HAVE A ROOM ASSIGNED YET BUT WE KNOW THAT THE RIVERA DECK IS AT THE VEEEERY BOTTOM OF THE SHIP. IT SEEMS LIKE IT IS GOING TO BE A TINY ROOM AND SOUNDS KIND OF SCARY TO BE AT THE BOTTOM. CAN ANY ONE GIVE ME ANY INFO
Old 03-31-2006, 03:23 PM

HELLO ALL! MY MOTHER AND I ARE GOING ON THE CARNIVAL CONQUEST APRIL 16TH AND WERE WONDERING ABOUT THE RIVERA DECK. WE DO NOT HAVE A ROOM ASSIGNED YET BUT WE KNOW THAT THE RIVERA DECK IS AT THE VEEEERY BOTTOM OF THE SHIP. IT SEEMS LIKE IT IS GOING TO BE A TINY ROOM AND SOUNDS KIND OF SCARY TO BE AT THE BOTTOM. CAN ANY ONE GIVE ME ANY INFO
Old 03-31-2006, 05:35 PM
it is not on the very bottom in fact you will be about 5 floors up from the dock there are at least 3 more decks below you where the ship stores(supplies) are and the engine rooms and crews quarters and thier gally they are on the very bottom
Old 03-31-2006, 05:58 PM

The rooms are no smaller on the Riviera deck than the other decks. An inside Cat 4 on Riviera is 185 Sq ft, an outside is about 220 sq ft. I have been on this deck many times.
Old 04-03-2006, 11:42 PM

I love Rivera nice quiet and you can get off the ship at ports with docks quicker just walk one flight down! Cabins size is good on outside and on one cruise we got all our towels and wash cloths but they ran out on the higher decks!

Couples Resorts: All Inclusive
Old 04-04-2006, 01:44 PM

Showcat has a good point. First cruise we were on Rivera deck. Didn't know any difference it was fine. 2nd and last cruise we were one. Empress. I liked being higher up, just less levels go get to stuff. Next cruise I'm on upper deck (so far, hope to go HIGHER) but basically I'd take anything if I can cruise
Old 04-04-2006, 01:59 PM

The elevators are very fast no problem getting to lido from Rivera. I wouldn't want to be near Lido deck to loud!

Couples Resorts: All Inclusive

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, conquest, cruise, deck, revera, rivera, riveraa