Cruise Reviews Forums

Cruise Reviews Forums (http://www.cruisereviews.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Line (http://www.cruisereviews.com/forum/carnival-cruise-line/)
-   -   Verandah Deck on Triump near Elevator noisey? (http://www.cruisereviews.com/forum/carnival-cruise-line/1530-verandah-deck-triump-near-elevator-noisey.html)

Long Time Waiting 03-19-2010 02:29 PM

Just got my room assignment for the Triumph. I will be on the Verandah deck near the elevators. Does anyone know if this will be noisy? We have two rooms. 1 balcony and 1 inside room. Is this a good floor to be on?

Marty Clowers 03-19-2010 07:37 PM

I've been close to the elevators on the Conquest twice now. Only once was there a problem (annoying drunk dude). Other than that, no issues.
I'll be on Triumph in May though...
Post your cabin number and perhaps someone else may be of better service?

Dwayne 03-19-2010 08:22 PM

On the Triumph the elevators are not directly adjoining the cabins. So from that standpoint you shouldn't hear much noise from the elevators themselves. Is it the front, mid, or aft elevators?

Dwayne

Long Time Waiting 03-20-2010 11:10 PM

the room is in the middle of the ship

Suzie Q 03-21-2010 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Marty Clowers:
I've been close to the elevators on the Conquest twice now. Only once was there a problem (annoying drunk dude). Other than that, no issues.
I'll be on Triumph in May though...
Post your cabin number and perhaps someone else may be of better service?
We will also be on the Triumph on 5/22, when are you going? We will be on the Lido deck, first time on this deck and are really looking forward to it - hope it's not too noisey.

Sue

Suzie Q 03-21-2010 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Long Time Waiting:
Just got my room assignment for the Triumph. I will be on the Verandah deck near the elevators. Does anyone know if this will be noisy? We have two rooms. 1 balcony and 1 inside room. Is this a good floor to be on?
Hey, glad to hear you got your cabin assignment - should be a good location! You will be 2 decks up from us and just about the same area. I know you are glad you got your cabins, sometimes the wait to see where you will be, can drive you crazy! Just can't wait for it to get here! So excited!

Sue

Dwayne 03-22-2010 11:27 PM

Quote:

the room is in the middle of the ship
It looks like going by the deck plans it is under the Lido deck near the galley area. You might hear a little noise early in the morning. It is a great central cabin location to get to the Lido deck and casual restaurant without having to take an elevator.

Dwayne

Marty Clowers 04-04-2010 03:54 PM

Suzie Q ->May 22!!! Whoo-hoo! We'll be on the Empress deck, and be able to make a quick dash to either dining room (we'll be almost right between them, only a few decks up).
You should have quicker acces to the spa though...
This'll also be our Platinum cruise, so I'm looking forward to a few perks, a new color drink-n-sink card, mainly I'm just looking forward to vacation!