Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2007, 04:15 PM

hello all!
this is going to be a sum of my cruise.
i loved it. want to book another right now.
i left wednesday night,arrived at ft.lauderdale
hollywood airport at 2:00 carnival as there waiting.took us immediately to our hotel wich was fabulous(hyatt regency pier 66) when i opened the door to my room i was sooo shocked the room was immaculant.stayed over night. carnival arrived that morning took us to the
pier of miami was very easy getting on no problem.20min. total including pictures. our room was very nice.big enough. i loved it sail away party extremely fun. first night at dinner was great good food as much as you want. all in all i loved it the only flaws was airplanes i live in illinois had to travel quite a bit. just hated the airplanes. ready to book one with the children now ages 2,6,9,11 any suggestions?
Old 06-26-2007, 04:36 PM
Banned

shondie,
welcome back. I'm glad the Hyatt Regency Pier 66 turned out well for you and you had an enjoyable cruise.

Cruising is addicting. No doubt about it.

A'ndrea
Old 06-26-2007, 04:55 PM
Banned

[quote] just hated the airplanes. ready to book one with the children now ages 2,6,9,11 any suggestions?

Birth Control? Just kidding. Glad you're hooked. The best fix: book another cruise, soon.
Old 06-26-2007, 05:12 PM

two belonged to my sister whom i raised since she passed. now,yes were hooked and will be taking the kids on most of the cruises from now until.......
Old 06-26-2007, 05:22 PM
Banned

My hat is tipped to you, sincerely.
Old 06-26-2007, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by shondie:
hello all!
hollywood airport at 2:00 carnival as there waiting.took us immediately to our hotel wich was fabulous(hyatt regency pier 66) when i opened the door to my room i was sooo shocked the room was immaculant.stayed over night. carnival arrived that morning took us to the
pier of miami was very easy getting on no problem.20min. total including pictures. our room was very nice.big enough. i loved it sail away party extremely fun. first night at dinner was great good food as much as you want. all in all i loved it the only flaws was airplanes i live in illinois had to travel quite a bit. just hated the airplanes. ready to book one with the children now ages 2,6,9,11 any suggestions?
Wow, take a breath! Sounds capital, the key is to shift from lower to upper case of beer would be good.
Old 06-27-2007, 03:44 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by shondie:
hello all!
Shondie what part of Illinois are you from i am from the Gurnee area, if you fly out of Ohare maybe try Milwaukee it is a drive but it is so much less congested.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 06-27-2007, 06:33 AM

Wow... impressive experience.
p.s. You might want to stay with Carnival. If you go with RCCL the cost of the soda cards for all of the kids would almost pay for another cruise.
Old 06-27-2007, 06:55 AM

i'm from chicago, we had two transfers with each having at least an hour in between. have anyone ever used amtrack.
Old 06-27-2007, 07:51 AM

Shondie, I agree with drlivingston, and Carnival has a great children's program. Amtrack will take you longer, but could be a really fun experience. We live in northern Alabama and drive down to Ft. Lauderdale or Miami. We make a two day trip out of it. We stop in Ocala, then drive into Ft. Lauderdale the next day. We spend the night before the cruise in Ft. Lauderdale, then we're rested for the cruise departure. Even with the hotels and food, it is less expensive than flying and a lot less hassle. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your cruise and are hooked like the rest of us! Best wishes and get busy booking your next one!

Closed Thread