Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2006, 11:13 AM

I am going on this cruise with a group of 18 and I am supposed to be cking out excursions. We will be going to Panama, Belize, and Costa Rica. In Belize I was thinking the cave-tubing or the snorkling excursion(thriller powerboat ride) that picks you up from the ship so you don't have to tender to shore.
Thinking of going with myfriendmario.com for Panama and Costa Rica I don't know what to do. Any help would be great! I have cruised Mexican Riviera many times but have never done the Caribbean. Any help would be great!
Old 10-21-2006, 08:35 PM

joytocruise,

Welcome to Cruise-Chat!

If you will go the Caribbean Port Chat section, Jim C. recently posted some info. about cave tubing in Belize.

IslandCruz
Old 10-22-2006, 06:23 AM

I just returned from Belize and if I may suggest, DO THE CAVE TUBING. It rocked!!! I would go tomorrow and do it again. No questions asked. Carnival's tour guides were fantastic and made the excursion very memorable. Since you are with a group; one caution though, there is some walking involved for approx 45-minutes or so. Its really neat though because you are hiking thru a real rain forest. Do this excursion, it is so worth the money once you are floating down the river. Warn the guys though...the water is a little chilly at first. Have fun!!!

Billy
Old 10-22-2006, 09:11 AM

Thanks for the info. The cave-tubing sounds like lots of fun. There are a few seniors with us that would not be able to hike it. Hmmm...trying to keep the group together might be harder then I thought.
Thanks again!
Old 11-01-2006, 09:52 AM

Joy,
I'm going on the same cruise. I want to do the tubing and the zip line above the canopy.
I'm having difficulty finding excursions for Costa Rica and Panama. Do you have any suggestions?
Old 11-03-2006, 05:10 PM

Saundra, Carnival Legend Dec. 2...yeah!
For Costa Rica we are going with cave-tubing.com, it's $45. pp. It sounds like lots of fun after reading dozens of reviews.
For Panama we are going with myfriendmario.com. Mario has answered my questions(and I had alot) and has been very helpful! You do have to send a deposit on this excursion which we are doing the locks and rainforest tour. Its around $60pp.
Hope this helps!
We are a group of 18. Can't wait!

Closed Thread

Tags
call, carnival, chats, dec, excursion, excursions, legend, roll