Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2007, 04:01 PM
The reason of this post is to know about your opinion referring to the new online options “my documents” on carnival
they said you can almost print all the necessary paper from your booking instead of receiving them by mail. Do any of you try it?? How does it work? what is better waiting for the mail or print it online?
Old 05-19-2007, 04:24 PM

You don't have to do one or the other. When you register online you can print your boarding pass that shows you've registered. Please do this always as it will save you time at the pier and everyone waiting behind you as well. They will still send paper tickets. Use the online form when you check in or at least fold the form and put it in the ticket packet when you present it.

Yesterday I got an email at the agency where I work and Carnival is finally allowing us to do eDocs only. It may just be a test as we've begged them for years and they've always been resistant. Now Holland and the premium lines like Cunard, Silversea, etc. are the only lines that haven't gone to eDocs, at least for our agency. It an unbelievable time saver on my end and a real $$$ savings for the cruiselines.

I know many love getting real tickets but if you can save on the cost of your cruise to do things electronically wouldn't you prefer that?

Happy sailing, Neil
Old 05-19-2007, 04:43 PM
Well they told me is something different
they said you can actually print your tickets online instead of receiving them thru mail this way…
I soon as I can find the link I will post it
Thanks
Old 05-19-2007, 05:50 PM

I have just recently booked another cabin on Carnival Glory for June 2nd and when I printed the Fun Pass, it had a link to my e-docs on the reservation page and when I clicked on it, it is the same documents that I received for my other cabin that I received thru the mail. I printed out the sail and sign documents and all the others that I will have to sign. Hope that helps. I hope that I don't have to print ALL of the edocs listed. Anyone else booked on the Glory for June 2nd?
Old 05-20-2007, 06:15 AM

just printed my E-docs and love it ! laminated my luggage tags I also made a copy of the important pages just in case something happens to the first.Love the luggage tags.happy to not worry about getting my tickets in the mail. Id rather do it all on the net.
sailing 7-8-07
Old 05-20-2007, 11:51 AM
Can you obtain all the necesary paper work online?? even the tickets??
Old 05-20-2007, 10:54 PM

Let me tell ya that you still have to check in at embarkation. If you have the online Fun Pass done it does speed it up.

Printer ink is expensive I think and I still like getting the real things. As long as they keep sending them

Closed Thread

Tags
carnical, carnival, cruise, document, documents, lines, mail, paper, password, reviews, send, silversea, tickets