Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2007, 03:57 AM
Banned

We are looking at the Liberty 8 day western, or if not that the Miricale 8 day western.
I would like to get some input on the Liberty from those who have sailed her. We have been on the spirit class ships and really like those, so I know what to expect with that as far as the Miricale itself goes, but what about food and service? Tom
Old 05-17-2007, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by thomas stanton:
We are looking at the Liberty 8 day western, or if not that the Miricale 8 day western.
I would like to get some input on the Liberty from those who have sailed her. We have been on the spirit class ships and really like those, so I know what to expect with that as far as the Miricale itself goes, but what about food and service? Tom
Thomas, I sailed on the Spirit and the Glory, Triumph and Liberty. As the ships get bigger I find they are just a little harder to find your way around, but as for the service and the food, pretty much the same, Room service was fine, quicker at some times than others, I think all these classes have a Supper Club if you like that. The Liberty has Sushi and Fish and Chips which the smaller ships may not have yet, Spirit didn't have them but I sailed her 5 years ago could have it now. I felt no change in stability, better or worse with the wider Conquest class. But the Spirit had more decks that you could walk all the way around and through, hence the easier to get around bit. With the Conquest class sometimes you need to change decks to get where you are going even if it is on your current deck.
Old 05-17-2007, 12:10 PM
Banned

Thanks Dad, One of the main things I really like about the spirit class ships is how easy it is to get around.The price is the same for these 2 cruises so I geuss I will leave it up to my wife.Unless someone comes up with a real down side to one of these ships. Tom
Old 05-17-2007, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by thomas stanton:
Did you mean the Miracle on an 8 day EASTERN cruise? I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that Miracle is leaving from NY for Eastern Caribbean only at the moment.

That might not be true, but this was my first opportunity to answer a question - not that you asked that. Up till this point I have only been sucking answers out of other people.
Old 05-19-2007, 02:38 PM
Banned

Yes the Miricale is in NY right now. But will come back to Ft. lauderdale this fall.
Old 05-24-2007, 01:43 PM

Yo-

We just got off of the 'Liberty' 05/12 to 05/20/07 Western Caribbean Cruise - we really liked it - the outside cabins are much larger than on the Spirit class ships (220 sq ft) and the service was excellent-

That being said - we still like the Spirit class ships better (much easier to get arround) to the point that we are on the 'Spirit' for the 10/01/07 Hawaii to Ensanada cruise-eh!

Happy Cruisin'

Mike
Old 05-29-2007, 03:51 AM
Banned

Thanks Big Mike, I agree the spirit class ships are much eaiser to get around!but that being said did you like the Liberty as well?Tom
Old 05-30-2007, 04:49 AM
Banned

I think I will take the Miricale ! I know that I really like the spirit class ships sp I think I will stay with that!

Closed Thread