Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2006, 02:51 PM

Corona doesn't come in cans only bottles. Hmmm what is a guy to do.
Old 07-27-2006, 12:48 AM

KRoyal,
My bad the ship does have Corona in bottles I just remembered. At the lido bars they poor them in plastic cups with a lime. So probably can still get them in the inside bars. I do want to tell you something you will find funny.. they actually do make Corona in cans!
They serve them at the pool bars at the hotels where I live. They get them from the distrubutor and I have never seen them in the grocery stores either..a bit of Corona trivia
Old 08-25-2006, 10:03 AM

Hi IslandCruz,

Your belly shrinks while you are cruising????? grrr, oh I mean aren't you lucky . I am going to be cruising on the Elation in the fall too, my first time on that ship. I am going a few weeks earlier than you are though. I have never been on a Halloween cruise, do people wear costumes, trick or treat for mini bottles of booze? Have a great time. Keep posting your posts are funny and informative. I'll steer clear of yellow pool water.

ExocticIslandGirl
Old 08-25-2006, 10:14 AM

Don't forget, any liquids you are carrying must be put in your checked luggage on flights. None allowed in the carryons. Cruise lines may not have the same rules, but if you are flying to your cruise, be aware of how to pack.
Old 08-25-2006, 05:11 PM

This is slightly off subject...I was wondering if Carnival was going to do anything different with the handling of the duty free alcohol since we can no longer make it a part of our carryon.

Judy
Old 08-26-2006, 08:07 AM

Alcoholic beverages, Well I must admit that I don't drink but I don't have any gripes against those who do. But I was just wondering if this is possible for those who want to bring alchol on board,,, Find out in advance how many days your cruise is ( 3day,, 7day,,etc.) and the day before you cruise just drank enough to hold you until the cruise is over. And the reason I said find out the number of days you will be cruising in advance is because I don't want the 3 day cruisers saying they thought they were going for 7days thats why they drink so much. I'm only joking but I think it's ok to carry alcoholic beverages on board,, but don't over do it. Carry enough to last you for 4 days and buy from carnival for 3 days. Have a safe and fun cruise all.

Deege24
Old 08-26-2006, 12:19 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Judy & Kasey:
This is slightly off subject...I was wondering if Carnival was going to do anything different with the handling of the duty free alcohol since we can no longer make it a part of our carryon.

Judy
Not sure what you mean. Carnival shouldn't change anything with their policy. They will deliver the liquor on the last day of the cruise and leave it up to you to decide whether to put it in your main luggage or carry it off the ship.
Old 08-26-2006, 05:08 PM

Not sure what you mean. Carnival shouldn't change anything with their policy. They will deliver the liquor on the last day of the cruise and leave it up to you to decide whether to put it in your main luggage or carry it off the ship.[/quote]

I'm sure you are right...was thinking about my next cruise (if I fly) and want to take advantage of duty free prices and what a headache it could be packing it in the main luggage.
Old 08-26-2006, 09:16 PM

No, I see why was a legitimate question, as you see all those people carrying it while leaving. Dave is 100% as usual About the policy. I do however bet they will change at least about making sure all is delivered prior to last night's packing for luggage service. And have altered the on board Capers to note the change.

Excellent question! Maybe some recent cruisers will give us the low-down. Would be great if a recent cruiser could post a copy of the latest Capers reffering to it as a pic link somewhere.
Old 08-26-2006, 09:29 PM

I have not flown for awhile. But wasn't it already that you could not bring in carry-on?

I see why Dave made his comment that way.

What a different world we live in now

Closed Thread

Tags
alcohol, alcoholic, beverages, board, bring, carnival, carribean, cost, cruise, drinks, how, line, onboard, refuse, reserves, royal, sale