Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2006, 11:48 AM

Good advice Heidi!
Old 03-22-2006, 09:02 PM

Hey Rodney, What part of North Texas? We are also driving from North (east) Texas, Texarkana.
I will be glad to let you and Kelsee know all about the Ecstacy when we get back. This is just my second cruise but I am as excited as if it were my first again. We just got our paperwork this week and we were upgraded to a room with a window. Not bad since we were going the cheap route this time with an inside room. Now I am even more excited LOL

Old 03-23-2006, 02:46 AM
WooHooCruising, my mothers family were from Texarkana. thier last names Bratton and Deprato, know any of them per chance, what deck are u on, we are in u177 -u179 and u161 we are going in the night before staying at victornian condos and hope to catch a glimpse of Galveston an enjoy some rays that day, before we leave, Fran
Old 03-23-2006, 05:08 AM

We are driving down from Tulsa....meeting my sister who is driving in from Baton Rouge. I'm so excited...

Old 03-23-2006, 07:53 AM

Hey there WooHoo and Kelsee. Wife and I are just south of Wichita Falls, small town of Olney. We will go to Dallas and then down I45 to the big city of Houston, spend the night with our son, then go down Monday AM to get on the Ecstacy 5-1-06!!! Our first...on upper deck...can't wait!Hope to meet you Kelsee.
Old 03-23-2006, 09:57 AM

HEY RODNEY...I WILL BE THE ONE GETTING IN TROUBLE FOR BRINGING TO MUCH LUGGAGE ON BOARD...IT BEING MY FIRST CRUISE..JUST NOT SURE WHAT ALL I WILL NEED. MY HUSBAND, SON, SISTER AND BROTHER IN LAW ARE GIVING ME A HARD TIME...TELLING PEOPLE THAT I WILL RENTING A UHAUL SINCE MY SUV WON'T CUT IT.

Old 03-23-2006, 11:30 AM

Hey Kelsee, it is hard to think about anything else, isn't it? My wife laughs at me for getting so excited. She says "what did you read about today?" and then just listens..she is excited, too, but just doesn't enjoy researching on the computer. We have bought some new clothes,and...listen to this...she is the one who bought that "Little Black Dress" over a year ago! Just for this trip! Don't overpack, you can't change closthes that many times in one day! Hope to meet you from Tulsa!
Old 03-23-2006, 11:42 AM

My husband isn't into the computer thing either, he tells me I'm addicted...ha to funny...I check this site several times aday.

What do you plan to do in Cozumel and Progreso...Cozumel we plan to go to Paradise Beach and shop...not sure what we are going to do in Progreso since they changed it.

Old 03-23-2006, 11:54 AM

Kelsee, same here for Cozumel. I have read over and over about shore excursions, and even ordered a map of Cozumel. I don't think any trip planned excursions are worth the $$ for us, as my wife does not swim, and I wear glasses, so when they are off...I can't see good enough to enjoy snorkeling. We are taking a taxi ( I hear for around $15) down to Paradise Beach and relax for a few hours, then go back to town for "light" shopping. In Progreso, I looked at the planned trip to Dzeabaltien, or however the heck you spell it . It looks like an inexpensive way to see at least some of the ruins. Not sure about eating anything there...don't know about the safety of it. Anyway, my wife thinks I have good plans. Maybe we could all meet up at the Paradise...is your family coming with you? Just me and my wife on our trip.
Old 03-23-2006, 12:05 PM

My Husband and son are going along with my sister and brother in law.

Regarding the shore excursions...I don't like someone plaining my time..

Closed Thread

Tags
2012, cruise, easter