Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2004, 09:58 AM

Ok . . . here's another silly question . . . just chalk it up to being new to the cruise scene but . . . what's the charge from the airport (Jacksonville) to the ship??

There will be 3 of us and didn't know which way to go on this and didn't want to impose upon my grandmother to pick us up at the airport and transport us to the cruise ship if it wasn't going to be a big expense.

THANKS!!
Old 11-07-2004, 09:58 AM

Ok . . . here's another silly question . . . just chalk it up to being new to the cruise scene but . . . what's the charge from the airport (Jacksonville) to the ship??

There will be 3 of us and didn't know which way to go on this and didn't want to impose upon my grandmother to pick us up at the airport and transport us to the cruise ship if it wasn't going to be a big expense.

THANKS!!
Old 11-11-2004, 07:55 AM

Hi Kim,
That is certainly not a "silly" question. I do not know what the cruise line transfers cost, but the Jacksonville airport official transfers are done through CitiCab and it is quite reasonable. The cost for 1-4 people is $16.50 (total not per person).

Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 11-12-2004, 05:04 AM
Banned

Kim

That is what grandparents are for. She may be glad to see you. If not I don't think you will get it cheaper from the cruise line than the price NancyN gave for the taxi. I don't know how it is in Jacksonville but in Miami the lines getting into the Carnival dock were really long but there was a special line for their busses. Using your own also gives you more control. The cruise lines usually have you wait to get a full bus, and for all of the luggage to be loaded and unloaded. Sometimes they also have drop offs at different ships. This is may not a issue if you arrive early because you usually cannot get on the ship until noon or later. So you are wating in one place or the other.

Closed Thread