Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2009, 07:20 PM

Hi,
We have been on 1 carnival cruise with our children ages 11 and 13, they mostly stayed with us. Have considered taking a Disney Cruise so the kids would have activities available that they would enjoy so the hubby and I can have our own time also. With the expense of Disney, is it really worth it? Does anyone have children that are in my childrens age range and how much did they enjoy one over the other? any help would be greatly appreciated. We are looking to travel in June after school ends. Thanks
Old 01-09-2009, 07:20 PM

Hi,
We have been on 1 carnival cruise with our children ages 11 and 13, they mostly stayed with us. Have considered taking a Disney Cruise so the kids would have activities available that they would enjoy so the hubby and I can have our own time also. With the expense of Disney, is it really worth it? Does anyone have children that are in my childrens age range and how much did they enjoy one over the other? any help would be greatly appreciated. We are looking to travel in June after school ends. Thanks
Old 01-09-2009, 07:53 PM

Sorry, I just now noticed a similar topic a little further down. Please disregard and safe travels to you!
Old 01-09-2009, 08:45 PM

Hi lynlee, and Welcome to Cruise-Chat!

No problem, and thank you for noticing this yourself. If you ever need any help just let one of us know.

Welcome aboard,

Dwayne

*Topic closed upon request of the original poster. Please continue here.

Closed Thread

Tags
alike, carnimal, carnival, carnivals, children, cruise, disnet, disney, helps, kids, lines, reviews, ship, versus, worth