Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2009, 05:45 PM
I'm off to sack the Canadian port of St.John, New Brunswick before Dave takes the port! Fear not Dave I shall attempt to leave several cases of Moosehead Ale behind!

BillyBuzzy
Old 06-10-2009, 05:52 PM
Administrator

Sailing ships and ale! Be safe me matey!
Old 06-10-2009, 08:46 PM

Billy, My very best wishes for a great cruise!

I raise a glass to you!

Bon Voyage!!!

Dwayne
Old 06-12-2009, 10:53 AM
Hi Gang, Thanks for all your great wishes! I am at sea right now but rest assured I've already raised a few toasts to you all! Tomorrow I shall sack St. John,N.B. - The Triumph is in great shape and looking gooood! Tonight is Lobster and Shrimp and if one lingers around the right vents - the flavor of the air is unmistakeable- Any wine suggestions??

BillyBuzzy
Old 06-12-2009, 07:41 PM

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear the Triumph is looking great. Sorry, for not checking in earlier to make a wine suggestion, though I'm not a wine expert anyway. I would have recommended a nice Riesling. Enjoy your cruise!

Dwayne
Old 06-14-2009, 06:59 AM
Dwayne - They just don't serve the wine on board inside a paper bag anymore so I forced myself to attend the wine tasting(s)! The meals have all been first class and the stage productions some of the best I have ever seen on board a ship - Las Vegas Plus! I'M GETTING TWO TOWEL CRITTERS PER NIGHT PLUS TONS OF PILLOW CHOCOLATES!!!

What's bad about this cruise? They are leaving the towel critters with me - I'm running out of room and after the show last night I believe they have begun to move around on their own!!!

Living in fear for my life I have taken the same protective action any true cruise-chatter would - I have rebooked for the Carnival Glory next year to ensure that these creatures are contained!!

I have left for you and our other cruisers (namely Dave) several cases of Moosehead at Callahan's and O'Leary's behind! I seriously attempted to sack St. John but instead these thoughtful Canadians have continued to produce the stuff - the result being I believe I have been sacked - So I have a year to contemplate My vengeful return!!

Oh Yeah - I left some water in the Bay of Fundy for Dave to enjoy nest (HIC) week!

Cheers and...

Bon Voyage,

BillyBuzzy

Closed Thread