Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2005, 12:56 PM
Banned

Please tell me if you like carnival or not. Food? Service? Rooms? Clean? EVERYTHING you can. Never been on carnival (Yet).

Thanks,
Cruiser
Old 10-23-2005, 02:35 PM

Carnival is the only cruise I've ever taken so I can't compare them to others. But, of all four questions you asked...I found them all to be great!

Carnival Glory - May 2009
Carnival Glory - April 2007
Carnival Glory - April 2005

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 10-23-2005, 03:15 PM

That is a difficult question to answer because each cruise line, ship actually, seems to have its own passenger following. Folks that like one line might hate Carnival, but other folks may love Carnival but hate the line the other guy likes. Each line seems to have its own passenger make up and depending on what you like, Carnival may be the best, or the worse.

Just my opinion.

Tom
Old 10-23-2005, 07:23 PM

The Carnival Valor was my first cruise. We loved it. The cabins were lovely, food choose was good, very friendly staff. They never pass you without greeting you. They clean continuously to keep up with the passengers. The relaxed, fun filled atmosphere is great, yet has 2 formal nights. Service is excellent in the diningrooms.
Aboarding the ship is a challenge. long line ups.We plan on arriving 1 day before so we can get on early avoiding the line ups. It take the know how from past cruises to know this. You can get on the ship about 10-11am. Next time I will be first in the line if I have anything to say about it. If you are very hard to please than a more expensive cruise line might be for you.I enjoy nice things and this was quite suffcient.I had the best vacation ever.

Closed Thread