Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2005, 12:28 PM

Hi- can anyone give me advice?? I am a single mother traveling with four sons, ages 15, 13, 11 and 7 to Progreso, Cozumel and Belize. Has anyone done laundry on the ship? How about any feedback from teenage kids? Camp Carnival? Port advice? Galveston tips? Anything is appreciated.
Old 07-12-2005, 06:29 PM

Wow! I admire your stamina. First of all, I would really rocommend that you get walkie talkies for the kids. This way they can find one-another and you can find them when you want too. They will work on the ship and in port and with four kids, I would think they would be mandatory. Make a hard and fast rule that each kid always has his with them...no excuses.

They will have a complete blast on the ship...guaranteed. They are the perfect ages to enjoy the freedom and activities.

For different ideas on the ports check out each port in http://www.CaribbeanPortReviews.com

In Progresso you can have fun right on the beach by the pier without spending a lot of money and your kids will love it.

In Cozumel I would recommend Mr. Sanchos, as it is kid friendly and has a great beach with no admission charge (at least the last time I was there)

In Belize I would recommend either a ship's excursion or arrange a cave tubing trip with Reggie (see Nancy N's special report on it.)

Have a great cruise and be sure to share your experiences and tips about traveling with four young men with us when you return.

Tom
Old 07-13-2005, 04:32 PM

Thank you, Tom. I already went to "the real Reggie's" website after reading the review. I will indeed share my experiences- check out my review of the NCL Spirit (3/27/05). Thanks for a great site- Carla Brown

Closed Thread