Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2006, 09:12 AM

i had a ok time ,my first cruise was still the best.the food on the on the fantasy was not that great, all meats were raw {bloody} .the onlt thing that was good or done was the burgers on the lido deck, or lady waiter was rude,the asst watier had a problem getting me a coke? i asked for another one later when my meal got there,they never brought me another one. after i was done eating ,drank water. the guy said oh i forgot your coke!! i told him to never mind that a was done.the only good time i had was with my wife, and the FUNSHIP SPECIAL DRINK!! hottub,and sites.the breakfast was not good , the last cruise the breakfast was great!! i couldnt wait.also the dock at cozumel wasn't there so couldnt dock on shore, people had to take a boat from the ship to the shore.so we didnt even get off the boat in mx. i heard peole that night at dinner say there excustiorsions where cut short due to time it took to get off baot . 10;30am to get ashore..thats a rip off ,,i will prob. never sail carnival again unless i get heafty discount, i put it all on the coment card. very disapionted this time!
Old 11-28-2006, 11:28 AM

they also had a bee hive by the back pool i big one it that , that someone sturded up.they had to close off the back half off the deck to kill them . they wouldnt tell me how they killed them? fire ext.?
Old 11-28-2006, 12:05 PM

Quote:
the only good time i had was with my wife,

lol Gary.... that's funny.
Usually you have to leave them home to have a good time
Old 11-28-2006, 12:06 PM

kids ran up and down the halls all the time during the day and night! some kids thought it would be cool to drive a golf ball with a putter over the pool and alomst hit my wife, even though i didnt see them , the rent a cop when to go check it out. told him whoever didnt have a golf ball up there hit it.
Old 11-28-2006, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MrOctober:
quote:
the only good time i had was with my wife,

lol Gary.... that's funny.
Usually you have to leave them home to have a good time
that just shows you what kind of time i had all other things this trip bit!
Old 11-28-2006, 01:22 PM

Wow. I had the opposite experience on the Ecstsy ship. The food was fabulous as usual (I have been on one other Carnival cruise on the Pride). Due to the amount of ships in Cozumel, the Fantasy and the Ecstacy were forced to use tenders. Sometimes they do dock but not always. The tender situation was not handled right on our boat either but a wonderful employee snuck us on a tender so we could make our tour (it was booking through a different company). Also, since it was Thanksgiving, thousands of families cruised. I have heard that the Ecstasy is a party boat and that the average age is 20 something. However, since it was Thanskgiving weekend, our boat was filled with families. I suggest against using your last cruise as a basis for future cruises. It is important to remember that the make up of the guests depends on when you cruise. Also, the larger Carnival ships are much more sound proof! Next time you cruise and you do not get the servie you deserve, you should contact the Maitre'D (not sure how to spell). We had to do that one time becuase we encountered a very rude waiter at breakfast one morning. The situation was resolved and the waiter even found my mom later and personally apologized for his behavior.
Old 11-28-2006, 02:05 PM

we had a wonderful cruise in oct.its like everything in life sometimes things don't go right, i hope you will take another cruise with carnival and next time address the problems right away so you can enjoy the rest of your vacation.
Old 11-28-2006, 02:48 PM

Hmmm
Old 11-28-2006, 02:51 PM

i think my first cruise was so dam good , there just bad or badder this one was badder!
Old 11-28-2006, 03:40 PM

trbubble,

I don't know why you would worry about spelling Maitre‘d. "Ecstasy, Thanksgiving, Service and because" got by your spell check.

I am naught a grate spiller ether! I make illustration because if it matters to anyone, (and I don't think it does), one can always use their word processor and run spell-check and then cut and paste into the text box.

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, cruises, presidential, suites