Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2009, 05:42 PM

got off of the Glory kicking and screaming saturday. the cruise was amazing.
We were on board by 11:30. the ship was clean the staff was friendly.
The food was very nice. we ate all evening meals in the platinum dinning room. great server.
Ryan does an amazing job as cruise director. If someone came off of the Glory disappointed it was their own fault. We won a ship on a stick and bottle of champaign by winning the ship building contest. So proud of my ship on a stick. I put it up with my hubbys 300s, and 800 bowling awards.
We always enjoy cozumel, but I have to wonder why Carnival stops at Belize. I loved Costa Maya. We went to Mahalawah. It is Mexico that has not been spoiled by the tourist. Got a 20 dollar massage. it was great. Nassau was, well... Nassau. been there done that.
Over all I would cruise Glory meny more times. I loved her
After 8 cruises you would think we would stop getting excited over a cruise, NO WAY. We are booked on the Dream for Sept next yr, and are looking into a cruise for feb. Cant wait.
Old 10-12-2009, 06:00 PM
Administrator

Another satisfied Carnival customer.

Thanks for the report and I am happy to hear you had a superb cruise!
Old 10-12-2009, 09:20 PM

Welcome back macmom!

So happy you had another wonderful cruise on the Carnival Glory! I've never been disappointed on her. Thanks for the report and Congrats on the ship on a stick.

Dwayne
Old 10-13-2009, 05:49 AM

Welcome back macmom111 You sound just like me when I have to leave a ship. I never want to go home! Congratulations for winning your Ship on a Stick! It is in its rightful place among your hubby's awards. Not everyone wins one and not everyone can bowl a 300. I'm so glad to hear you have cruises waiting for you, it makes the reality of home life much easier to take.

Sorry you didn't like Belize. I thought the snorkeling there was some of the best I've done. Never did spend much time on land there, but do want to go back sometime.

I know you have a million things to do, so we hope to see you back on the board soon!

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, cruise, glory, massage