Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2006, 05:43 PM

Hello,
I finaly convinced my husband to take our young son with us on our cruise in Oct. We went on one in May without him and I did enjoy it but I cant leave him again for a week sooo camp carnival would work but he wont be 2 at the time he will just be short by 1 1/2 months so do they check some how for age or can I get away with it? Thanks for the info!!
Old 06-26-2006, 06:48 AM

My supervisor too his new kid on the Ship in march ...the baby was just a wee bit over 6 months old. they are also booked on Carnivals Sensation in sept...she will be a lil over one then.
Old 06-26-2006, 09:05 AM
Administrator

They are very strict about the ages for Camp Carnival. The staff knows which groups the kids belong to based upon the birthdates provided at booking/check-in. Yet, late-night group babysitting is available in one of the Camp rooms for kids younger than 2, but you have to sign up in advance.
Old 07-13-2006, 06:28 PM

I can attest to how strict they are with age. And inflexible, in my opinion.

Last July, we cruised with my sister and her family. My daughter was 9 (so in the 9-11) group and her daughter was 8 and 11 months (really, turned 9 August 12). My sis "snuck" her daughter in with the 9-11 group with my daughter and they called her on it. We explained the whole situation, that we live 5 states away, and that these girls are best friends, and that the younger would be 9 in less than two weeks, etc. It was too bad - ruined Camp Carnival for the girls, they didn't want to split up...

Closed Thread

Tags
21, age, ages, camp, carnival, check, child, cruise, kids, month, months, policy, requirements, reviews, ships, strict