Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2007, 07:04 AM
Administrator

Quote:
They do not have a preference they just want to go
Yes -- my kind of cruisers!

Are you looking at 7-night cruises? If so, I don't think you can go wrong with either an Eastern or Western Caribbean cruise. If time is an issue, a 4-night Bahamas cruise is a good option, as well. When you're on your own cruise next month, you can pick up brochures for the ships and cruises that go to each of these itineraries.
Old 01-20-2007, 07:23 AM

Again thank you for info but I have decided that a 7 day may be too much financially and for the kids. We went to Disney for 5 days then we went for a whole week and the 5 day was much more fun b/c our money didn't run out like on the 7 day but @ least food is included unlike Disney and they could actually do allot on the boat which is free. I do have high maientanance kids that thinks our pockets are deep and we never run out of funds. I told them that I have to buy some more seeds to plant a new money tree

Caribbean Resort Reviews
Old 01-20-2007, 04:07 PM

You can get some excellent rates on 4 night cruises if you watch for them to go down. We did 4 nights Key West/Cozumel, and 4 nights Nassau/Freeport and got really good rates. This 7 night one we're going on is a steal for the price we got. (342.80 per person, FL resident rate) I've posted before that I use expedia.com or vacationstogo.com, and when I find a good rate I call the cruise line directly to see if they can do better. They always have There was an awesome deal for past guests---$186 per person including taxes/fees---on Sensation 1-28 that I passed up to go on Victory the same day. You just have to watch for the best deals. Good luck!!
Elation, CCL 9-24-06
Carnival Victory, CCL 1-28-07
Sovereign of the Seas, Royal Caribbean, 9-24-07
Old 01-21-2007, 10:29 AM

Quote:
pl
I have been on 3 previous cruises (with one to come in April). My first two were with carnival and my last with Disney on the Wonder. I have 2 boys ages 9 and 5. On the carnival ships (Fantasy & Miracle) we left them behind. We were annoyed by the amount of kids running around upsupervised. By this I mean all over the decks running making a mess etc. When we sailed with the Disney Wonder we brought both our boys. The kid situation was GREAT!. They have almost an entire deck for the kids and have great supervision from the staff. Whenever we needed a break we checked them into the kid camp and went out on our own. They gave us a pager so if they (or the kids) needed us they could get us. The kids loved the camp and asked to go at times. During down times without or boys there were no kids bothering the adults at the pool or acting up without parents. Disney crafted a well designed adult section with speakers playing music in suc a way as to silence the kids noice from the kid/family section.

If you are cruising with kids I HIGHLY recommend Disney!!!
Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the seas (4/9/07)

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, reviews, toddlers