Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2007, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by MegLib:
quote:
Originally posted by CruiseDad:
quote:
I'm sailing on the Liberty on March 31st! Can't wait!
Perhaps we will meet. The first Formal Night if you see gentleman in a Royal Stewart Kilt that will probably be me. My daughter dances on the ship if you and your travel partners want to sit with us at one of the shows I'm sure I could arrange an introduction.

Wow, that would be really nice I am, however travelling in a group of 12 ( 3 families), so there are a lot of people.

3 Families, 12 people, Nice. I dream about an event that that. This time it is my wife and her father sailing with me. We did do one with my son and a friend of his, so it was my close family including the daughter. I have only the 2 children. Both Adults now.

A work associate is going two weeks after me on the Liberty with her 3 children, her husband, her sister and husband and their 2 children. What a great time they will have. First time cruise for their children, second for each of the adults.
Old 03-22-2007, 01:51 PM

Quote:

3 Families, 12 people, Nice. I dream about an event that that. This time it is my wife and her father sailing with me. We did do one with my son and a friend of his, so it was my close family including the daughter. I have only the 2 children. Both Adults now.

A work associate is going two weeks after me on the Liberty with her 3 children, her husband, her sister and husband and their 2 children. What a great time they will have. First time cruise for their children, second for each of the adults.
That's nice. I'm really looking forward to this cruise! We booked it over a year ago, as a high school graduation celebration for me, my brother, and two other soon-to-be graduates, along with the rest of their siblings and our parents. It's my third cruise, second with the 12 of us, and I believe my parents 4th carnival cruise.

How long has your daughter been working on cruise ships? It sounds like a really interesting job - especially as a dancer.
Old 03-23-2007, 05:32 AM
Quote:
quote:

That's nice. I'm really looking forward to this cruise! We booked it over a year ago, as a high school graduation celebration for me, my brother, and two other soon-to-be graduates, along with the rest of their siblings and our parents. It's my third cruise, second with the 12 of us, and I believe my parents 4th carnival cruise.

How long has your daughter been working on cruise ships? It sounds like a really interesting job - especially as a dancer.

She is on her 5th year. Danced on Spirit, Triumph, Glory and now Liberty. She just missed the cut to dance on the Freedom. Spent a year after College in Manhatten and danced off Broadway for a while.
Old 03-23-2007, 05:21 PM

Quote:

She is on her 5th year. Danced on Spirit, Triumph, Glory and now Liberty. She just missed the cut to dance on the Freedom. Spent a year after College in Manhatten and danced off Broadway for a while.
That's impressive! I go to the city all the time to see shows and such. I'm jealous, lol - I'd love to do that.

Less than 8 days!!! I'm sooo pumped for this cruise!
Old 03-26-2007, 12:38 PM

Less than 5 days!!! I can't wait!!!

Closed Thread