Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2007, 09:33 PM

we are thinking about taking a cruise on the carnival legend. this will be our 6th cruise but we have never cruised on the legend. I looked at the ships deck plans and i noticed that the lounge and the dining and galley are on the same deck or right about the cabins. has anyone cruised on this ship if so what room and your opinion of the layout of the decks. thanks
Old 02-19-2007, 10:38 PM

I have sailed on the Pride which is Legend's Sister Ship. I was in an Inside cabin and it was great. I think the Spirit Class of ships are the best laid out of the Carnival Fleet.

I am very close to booking the Legend for my next cruise 10-28 without hesitation if my cruise friends can agree with the date.

I love the decks. Make sure to get somewhere in the middle, this is a long ship!

Best to you,
IslandCruz
Old 02-20-2007, 04:30 AM
Banned

We are leaving in a few eeks on the Legend. I love the layout of The Spirit Class ships. They are very easy to get around on. Every thing is easy to get to. We prefer the out side cabins with the French doors. It gives you a lot more room in the cabin and a King Size bed.The service and food quality is terrific on the Legend. The one big draw back is the smoke. The cigar bar is on the same deck as the dining room and some of the shops, and the smoke infiltrates the rest of that deck. Not good. Tom
Old 02-20-2007, 06:11 AM

I sailed the Legend in Oct 2005, and I have to say this ship is awesome!! I would sail her or any of her sisters ships again (Spirit, Miracle, and Pride) in a New York minute. Fantastic layout, easy to navigate and get around. I will tell you that these ships have the Supper Club and you are NOT to miss this experience. Best $30pp you can spend!! Trust me. I would be happy to answer any more questions if you have them.

Take care,

Billy
Old 02-21-2007, 04:21 AM
Banned

We also find the service and quality of food on the Spirit class ships to be EXCELLENT. We have been Celebrity customers for years and we find the quality of the food to be much better on these ships.The service not quite as good.The cleanliness and upkeep of the ships MUCH BETTER.But overall you will not be disapointed in the Spirit class ships.
Old 02-21-2007, 10:48 PM

I like the Spirit Class ships so well I just booked Carnival Legend for 10-28-07!

If Jim C. sees this, I could use that info about the Cave Tubing tour in Belize.

It will feel so good to have a ticker again so off to the factory
Old 02-26-2007, 02:29 PM

a group of 20 of us went on the Legend out of NY last Sept. This was our 3rd cruise and i thought the ship was one of the easiest to get around. I never smelled cigar smoke anywhere but near the cigar bar. we had a balcony on the 7th floor and didnt hear any noise from anywhere. It was great first thing in the morning. We were close to the rear elevators, up 2 floors, get our coffee (tea for me) and back down 2 floors to the room. Convienient!! The food was good, the service better, and the shows were excellent. It was my favorite so far. We have already booked another on the Miracle out of NY (same exact itinerary as the Legend) but i couldnt resist. I'm hooked!!

Closed Thread