Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2009, 01:24 PM

Webwere on the liberty last wek and not totally impressed. The entertainment was very good. The ship was spotless. The food was very good. The dinning room service was not that great. The lido buffet area was not very well organized, some days part would be closed and oter days part would be somewhere else. The cabin steward was very good. I would say overall about a 7.5 out of 10. By the way I am not impressed with the mega ships, they are as hard to get around on as the fantasy class ships.I really like the Spirit class ships best of all.
Old 03-18-2009, 01:24 PM

Webwere on the liberty last wek and not totally impressed. The entertainment was very good. The ship was spotless. The food was very good. The dinning room service was not that great. The lido buffet area was not very well organized, some days part would be closed and oter days part would be somewhere else. The cabin steward was very good. I would say overall about a 7.5 out of 10. By the way I am not impressed with the mega ships, they are as hard to get around on as the fantasy class ships.I really like the Spirit class ships best of all.
Old 03-18-2009, 01:51 PM

Welcome back vietvet. 7.5 out of 10 is a pretty good rating, so I assume you had a good time. I agree with you, I don't necessarily believe bigger is better. Glad to hear the food, entertainment, and cleanliness of the ship rated high. Hope you liked your ports of call. The best way to make up for a so-so cruise is to book another Best wishes, and get busy booking
Old 03-18-2009, 06:42 PM

quote:
I am not impressed with the mega ships, they are as hard to get around on as the fantasy class ships.I really like the Spirit class ships best of all.

Welcome back! Hope you had a great time. I agree the Conquest class ships can be a bit difficult to get around on. I've never had any problems on the Fantasy class ships though. I like the Spirit class ships best of all too.

Dwayne
Old 03-26-2009, 12:38 PM

I plan on booking another soon. I am waiting to see if the normal repositioning that Carnival does yearly will bring some more Spirit class ship to Florida. I wish we had them all!
Old 03-26-2009, 03:44 PM
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by vietvet:
I plan on booking another soon. I am waiting to see if the normal repositioning that Carnival does yearly will bring some more Spirit class ship to Florida. I wish we had them all!

The Pride is going to Baltimore permanently.
The Spirit will stay on the West cost.
The Legend in Tampa will probably be there for awhile.
That leaves the Miracle???
Old 03-26-2009, 06:06 PM

quote:
That leaves the Miracle???

Yes, the Miracle will come back to Ft. Lauderdale in October.

Dwayne

Closed Thread