Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2007, 06:42 PM

Wedding in pport 12-9-07 before cruise. I'm read some thoughts about the wedding person for Carnival who is at the port for wedding partyguest doesn't seem to have information, or really know what to do.
Has anyone idea here and can you speak with the perosn who will met you and make sure all plans etc up to date and ready.
Old 03-12-2007, 07:29 PM
I'm a little confused here. Is the wedding on the ship before the cruise or just in the port city, and then you are all going on the cruise? Either way it sounds like you need to cozy up with your travel agent or the appropriate person at Carnival to sort this out.
I'm sure it will all come together.
Old 03-13-2007, 04:21 PM

The wedding will be on the ship in port at Galveston. From some things I read other people say at their wedding was when they got to where they were to met the person who was assigned to the wedding didn't deem to have all the information or what to do.
The carnival wedding person you deal with is not the person who'll be there on the day of wedding. That's OK, I understand that, but how can we make sure or can you find out who will met you and talk with them prior to the time of arrival & make sure alls ready.
Old 03-13-2007, 04:41 PM
I have no experience with anything like this or the logistics involved. I'm sorry, I thought maybe I could help. But if it's being arranged through Carnival I would feel certain that all the details will be handled professionally and to your satisfaction, in spite of what you may have heard.
I'm sure it will be a beautiful wedding.
Please stay in touch.

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, port, wedding