Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2008, 12:42 PM

Hi,

I just booked a spring break cruise on Carnival Triumph for myself and my 2 sons. I'm in cabin 2265 which is an interior stateroom with 1 upper. Has anyone stayed in a stateroom with this layout. I'm wondering what exactly to expect as far as sleeping space. All I can find on the internet is that some interior staterooms sleep 3 or 4....and some have upper and lower.....but no pictures or further explanations. We won't be spending much time in the room...so I'm not worried about that. I just want to make sure someone's not sleeping on a loveseat or something like that.
Old 12-29-2008, 01:23 PM
Administrator

There will be three single beds. Two on the deck and one pullman that will pull down from the bulkhead that will have a ladder. The pullman is stowed during the day and your steward will put in position in the evening.
Old 12-29-2008, 09:20 PM

Hi wowteacher, and Welcome to Cruise-Chat!

Below is an example of what Dave described for the upper.

Welcome aboard,
Dwayne

Old 12-30-2008, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by wowteacher:
Hi,

I just booked a spring break cruise on Carnival Triumph for myself and my 2 sons. I'm in cabin 2265 which is an interior stateroom with 1 upper. Has anyone stayed in a stateroom with this layout. I'm wondering what exactly to expect as far as sleeping space. All I can find on the internet is that some interior staterooms sleep 3 or 4....and some have upper and lower.....but no pictures or further explanations. We won't be spending much time in the room...so I'm not worried about that. I just want to make sure someone's not sleeping on a loveseat or something like that.
wowteacher, Is this the Feb 22 cruise? I am also on that cruise with my wife and sister. My daughter is one of the Triumph dancers, and depending on the age of your sons they might be thrilled to meet one of the cast after a show or over coffee some day.
you can send me a personal message or just answer here if it is not confidential.

I assume you are a teacher, what grades or subjects? I have alwasy believed that some of us get to be teachers and the rest have to settle for something less. Hope we can meet.

CruiseDad
Old 12-30-2008, 08:22 PM

We are going on the March 29th cruise...so not the same one. It sounds like your family will have a great week together. Very neat to be able to vacation and watch your daughter perform. Enjoy!
Old 12-30-2008, 08:23 PM

Thanks for all the info on the stateroom. That helps put my fears to rest. My son (11yo) is thrilled to have the top bunk :-)
Old 12-31-2008, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by wowteacher:
Thanks for all the info on the stateroom. That helps put my fears to rest. My son (11yo) is thrilled to have the top bunk :-)
Be sure to check out the Carnival special programs for your children. Camp Carnival, O2 Club and the like. Should be a meeting on day 1, look for it. My daughter should still be with the cast for your cruise, look for a dancer from NH, that will be her. Give her my greetings if you see her on deck, She knows I go by CruiseDad. And cheer extra hard when she is introduced after the last show.

CruiseDad
Also the Triumph has the best magic show on the seas. DOn't miss it.
Old 12-31-2008, 05:38 PM
What a treat for your son.....

Happy Cruising and have a great trip....

and if all of you can read this...thank a teacher:-)

Bob E

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, carnival, cruise, interior, layout, people, review, reviews, room, royal, sleep, sleeps, state, stateroom, triumph, upper