Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 09:59 AM

Hello everyone, been a while since being on here. I have been very busy over the last year and now am finaly getting away for a mexican cruise. The only question I have is, what is one of the best things to do in Cabo San Lucas. We are going with a large group and the ladies are planning on a snorkling and boose cruise or something like that. Most of the guys in our group are thinking of not going. Since we are only in port for 6 hours or so till we will have to get back to the ship I don't really know what to do. We were just thinking of hitting a bar (not cabo wabo, to expensive) and chilling out so if you have any suggestions that would be cool. Other then that we were going to look in to going golfing (since we live in Canada, we can't golf for another 4 months) however have found it to be extreemly expensive for all of us to go. Any suggestions would be great.
Old 01-13-2010, 11:32 AM

We took that cruise last year on the Pride. Cabo was our favorite port. Go to the Mango Deck bar - right on the beach. It is very reasonably priced, has wonderful tables with umbrellas, lounge chairs, and great entertainment! The guys in your group would love it, too. I don't drink, but still had a water time. You can get there by water taxi (which is a little tricky getting out of), or by regular taxi. There are other bars right next to it, but the Mango Deck was by far the most fun one!

Closed Thread

Tags
boose, cabo, call, calls, carnival, cruise, cruize, crusie, forum, lines, lucas, port, reviews, san, things, tips