Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2007, 08:32 PM
First feliz navidad y prospero a~o nuevo!!!

I have a little "situation" that probably make me cancel my trip for this summer on the Carnival Destiny did anyone know how to do it?
I mean if I have to cancel and is before the three months period how much money do I lose??
Thanks
casanova
Old 12-25-2007, 08:32 PM

I have a little "situation" that probably make me cancel my trip for this summer on the Carnival Destiny did anyone know how to do it?
I mean if I have to cancel and is before the three months period how much money do I lose??
Thanks
casanova
Old 12-25-2007, 09:40 PM

I'm not sure with Carnival, but with RCCL you get a full refund if you cancel before your final payment is due. I don't know why any other cruise line would have a different policy on this issue.

Sonny
Old 12-25-2007, 11:12 PM

Hi Sonny
I am a 1st timer, cruising the Mexican Riviera during the month of Mar of 2008. I would like to know if I could pick your brain with reagrds to some helpful tips about booking a cruise
Old 12-26-2007, 03:03 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Casanova frankenstein:

Thanks
casanova

Cas, Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year wish for you!

You won't lose any thing. You have up until 76 days before your cruise date on a 7 day cruise to cancel without any penalty.

They should refund your deposit and any payments made.

Dwayne
Old 12-26-2007, 08:27 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Spaecial Kay:
Hi Sonny
I am a 1st timer, cruising the Mexican Riviera during the month of Mar of 2008. I would like to know if I could pick your brain with reagrds to some helpful tips about booking a cruise

Hello, welcome to Cruise-Chat! There are a lot of people on this site that love to help first time cruisers. Do you know which cruise line you want to book a cruise with? Do you have a ship in mind? I prefer booking through my travel agent who specializes in cruises. She always has given me great service. Prices are generally the same if you go through the cruise line directly, or use a travel agent. I found a good travel agent can offer better service.

Sonny
Old 12-26-2007, 03:16 PM
Using a TA is the best way for me too....that way you know the REAL person you are dealing with, and if any problems occur, they are there for you....Happy Cruising....

Bob E

Closed Thread

Tags
beach, cabcel, cancel, carnival, cruise, cruisehow, date, latest, long, lose, membership, money, norweign, penalty, south, trip