Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2006, 11:23 PM

Hi Can you help? We are going on a cruise son and can not decide on the best excursions. If you had a great time and can give any insight.that would be great? Any info on Orient Beach would also help
Old 01-24-2006, 01:47 PM

Sandy-----
I have done the Trunk Bay snorkel twicw and have just loved it. Another time my family and I rented a car in St. Thomas at budget prior to the cruise and drove the island ourselves, The cost was only $40 for a compact. We drove to Maygan's Bay and beat the ship excursion by an hour. We paid a dollar a person for beach access for a total of $44 for us all( less than half if we had booked on the ship. Just some ideas. Great shopping downtown in St Thomas great snorkeling in St John. Hope this helps
Old 01-24-2006, 05:30 PM

We have never been to St Thomas but we did the golden eagle catamaran and snorkel in St Martin and loved every minute of it.Great hospitality!Can't wait to do it again this summer!
Old 01-24-2006, 08:13 PM
Did the Atlantis submarine tour in St Thomas, had a great time!
YouTube Channel: VideoOnTheWeb
-------------------------------------------
Upcoming:
Ecstasy September 12, 2014
Conquest November 16, 2014
Ecstasy January 23, 2015

Past Cruises:
43 and Counting......
Old 01-30-2006, 03:40 PM

I went Snorkeling on Pinel Island in St. Maarten this past October. It was beautiful! it was right in the middle of hurricane season, of course and we ran into some rough waters the night before we got there. When we went domn to head off on our excursion, they explained that there was only about 70% visibility and that they would refund anyone's $$ who chose not to go. I am so glad we decided to go...the water was beautiful and calm. I would definitly recommend this excursion..

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, cruise, excursion, excursions, favorite, john, july, maarten, marteen, port, review, schedule, st, thomas, tours